Stop letting new 30's play at 800 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

TheDarkKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

this is funny

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-19-2010

The irony here is that he thinks they start at 800... it's much MUCH worse, they start at 1200 bro. 1200

lolangeles

12-19-2010

lol i'm a durr

Minutemade

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
Actually, all of my pre-rank games (That I didn't Duo with someone outside the unranked area) were with other pre-rank players. Yes, I checked profiles after.
Not sure about my preranked games, but I've seen so many people in my games that have 10 ranked wins or less then that. =x

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
Actually, all of my pre-rank games (That I didn't Duo with someone outside the unranked area) were with other pre-rank players. Yes, I checked profiles after.
That's nice, I had a guy with 5 wins in my 1450 ELO ranked game today.

5 wins...

Since when does 5 ranked matches qualify you to be in the top 5% of the player base?

He had obviously been carried, or matched against other bad players, in those 5 games, he did NOT deserve to be in my ranked match...

But what you gonna do? QQ to Riot? Your tears, they will drink them like cool aid.