List of counter champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carrier Pidgeon

12-19-2010

Teemo counters tryndamere hard.

He counters any AD carry really. Also for some reason people feel obligated to target teemo no matter what.

Malphite counters Ad stacking teams as well I think Rammus counters them well to. Galio is a another ap counter since he is primarily a magic resist tank.

Snowballers are counters to squishy teams if they can survive pantheon akali and kat follow under this catagory.

big wooden sword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

malz is also a hard counter to pantheon. all you got to do is use your moves right in front of you and he will jump in and silence himself.

Vlademir Sol

12-19-2010

Veigar > Any caster.

Alastior

12-19-2010

There's way too many to list.

Some good ones though: For mid...if they go Anivia then pick Trist and Anivia basically has to leave lane. If they pick Trist then grab Teemo and Trist essentially has to leave the lane. Assuming you can play the champs well at least. If you cant....then it wont matter.

Note: In no way am I advocating players to play Teemo. I'm just saying that he can counter any AD champ in mid pretty hard during the laning phase.

nukedacows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

corki counters teemo

auto attack range is longer
blind is nulled by Gatling and missiles
mushrooms and passive is decloaked by phosphorus bomb
move quick can get turned off with the super long range of missiles.

teemo gets the hell beat out of him by corki in the lane, then corki is the better carry between the two. Teemos strength would be running all over the map giving visions and traps, but compared to corkis solid damage output it is a little on down side.

Rigour

12-19-2010

Kog and Poppy counter tanks

Teemo counters any DPS auto attack

Rammus counters physical dps so well

Ti 84 Plus

12-19-2010

poppy counters carries

GangsterJawa

12-19-2010

Cho'Gath > Any player who doesn't know how to dodge.

Talpostal

12-19-2010

Sivir counters just about any mage carry. She has a bit of trouble with carries who can burst spells like LeBlanc and Kat but owns Veigar/Ryze/Kass/Karthus/etc.

Kietsu

12-19-2010

Thanks to Kassadin being free this week I've had to go against him a few times as Cassiopeia.
It is the most unpleasant thing.