List of counter champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango Fandango

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-19-2010

In my attempts to improve myself in this game I'm trying to get a decent list of what champions hard counter others (and champ types). Might as well ask all you fine ladies/gentlemen out there for some help. So, who just has it in for other champs? IE: Veigar demolishes any AP champ, or MF counters Vlad's self-healing. Or just what things shut down certain champions would be ever helpful, even if it is pretty obvious. Can never hurt to re-emphasize something.

List 'em!

<3

Satiriques

12-19-2010

Kassadin is pretty good against anivia

Scout Pilgrim

12-19-2010

Just like MF, Tristana works well on counter-healing with her E.

Also, Stun champs work well against prolonged-effect offensive ults (like malzahar, MF, kat, etc.)

Mango Fandango

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satiriques View Post
Kassadin is pretty good against anivia
Really? Sure I'm dumb (I think I've played Kass maybe twice, and never played as anivia) but why? I know he has the blink (she has skill shot) and the silence.. Is that the only reason?

Also, how is Malz vs Vlad? I've seen a LOT of Malz this week mid vs my Vlad and he just seems to be such a pain in the ass. Anytime I try to get off my Q I end up taking a silence or some little voidling starts following me around. Lol. Hes just so frustrating for me to play against, not sure if I'm just bad and don't know his skills well enough or if hes actually a good counter to Vlad. :P

Lyzard

12-19-2010

Kass is a counter to pretty much any squishy champion.

Gouki

12-19-2010

tryndamere is a counter to the other team after 40 minutes and farmed

xBandie

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jinxxx View Post
Really? Sure I'm dumb (I think I've played Kass maybe twice, and never played as anivia) but why? I know he has the blink (she has skill shot) and the silence.. Is that the only reason?

Also, how is Malz vs Vlad? I've seen a LOT of Malz this week mid vs my Vlad and he just seems to be such a pain in the ass. Anytime I try to get off my Q I end up taking a silence or some little voidling starts following me around. Lol. Hes just so frustrating for me to play against, not sure if I'm just bad and don't know his skills well enough or if hes actually a good counter to Vlad. :P
play him a few times this week
once you learn his skills and how they work its very easy to counter him.
he is also very good anti-caster

Natulyre

12-19-2010

Taric counters Ezreal
Ezreal counters Taric.

Depends on the day

kooIaid

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiv View Post
tryndamere is a counter to the other team after 40 minutes and farmed
SOO TRUE, but normally when i see a tryndamere we get 5 exhausts

Reiver

12-19-2010

ezreal counters taric, except when it's her time of the month and she gets all *****y, then taric wins

nunu counters heimerdinger