So riot, what about people with inconsistent connections

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rmdashrf

Recruiter

12-19-2010

Omg its 32 hp!

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

I have a moderately bad connection aswell, it doesn't cause me to leave games often enough for it to be a problem but I think RIOT needs to look over the policy again =/

KillinUrDoodz

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
For the people knocking his internet (I'm looking at a certain someone...) - I've played quite a few games with him and they all went fine. His internet might have just now started acting up, or just occasionally.

Please stop acting like he's the scum of the Earth.
My internet has been acting up today. I decided not to play.

Cowsep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

I use to have really crappy internet and got a bunch of quits in another game I played.

I *****ed I moaned...

Then I realized I did the same thing quitters were doing - only more often.

Westwood

12-19-2010

"Q: This sucks, my internet is terrible because [insert provider here] is horrible. Is there a God? This isn't fair.
A: You are ruining other people's experience if you are frequently leaving, regardless of the reason you are leaving. Riot games has a policy of not answering theological questions."

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=393307

JARmates

12-19-2010

I can't play at all this christmas, I can't even get positive ratios cause he lag every 2 to 3 second, and I just had it when some ******bag MF call me not a pro shen cause of my score when I know that I'm playing on a ****ting macbook instead of my computer cause it was too big to bring home not to mention playing on the cheapest DSL, so I decided to sit out this game for the rest of my christmas break.

It unfortunate.

Daniel Ong

12-19-2010

bad internet connection = go play custom games

HappyAndHazy

12-19-2010

Yeah, so far since this patch every single friggin game I've had someone on my team with connection issues and DCing multiple times per game, friggin sick of it.