Who do you think is the epitome of balanced in each class?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anatera

12-19-2010

i believe leblanc is the most balanced caster atm, i mean she's not perfect, but imo she's most balanced

Shikigami Kama

12-19-2010

Nasus, Balanced Since Day 1

havocfett

12-19-2010

Tank is rammus, he can disrupt the enemy team a ton and survive better then anyone else, has great ganks, jungle, and with a good damage output from his ult during teamfights.

Choker

12-19-2010

the most balanced tank is singed.
the rest doesn't metter

Belphoebe

12-19-2010

OP, I think you gave the reasons why Ashe is too good...

I mean, she's can initiate, chase, kite, provide map awareness and carry about as good as anyone else in the game. I've always thought she was the best carry, others can do better in some circumstances but Ashe has always been consistently powerful, from day one. A good Ashe will always roll a team if given half a chance.

Alastior

12-19-2010

Annie - mage
Trist - ranged AD

one of the few things i agree with riot on. though the latest speed nerf really hurt trists game

Rebonack

12-19-2010

Ranger: Trist. Solid mix of damage, utility, and escape.

Mage: Annie. Good burst. Good disable. Spammy single target nuke.

Fighter: Xin. Offers good burst damage and decent sustained damage. Spammy CC to make sure he isn't ever ignored and has a means of quickly reaching his target.

Tank: Solid initiation and durable to boot. Saving Taunt means he can rescue his smushy buddies when the need arises.

Assassin: Kass. Great mobility. Great burst. Silence to stop his target from retaliating and a slow to keep them from escaping.

Support: Taric. Nice heals. Nice armor aura. Stun for saving his pals and stopping runners in their tracks. He does the support thing without being stupidly OP whilst going about it.