Who do you think is the epitome of balanced in each class?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vocalyze

12-19-2010

Or as close as you get to it?

Ranged Carry: Ashe
---She's just about everything you need on a team and in this position. She can deal good damage (without going "WTF PRE-NERF MF WUT??"), she can keep someone in perma-slow for as long as she has mana, and with good aim she can stun someone from anywhere on the map. On the flipside, in order to perma-frost someone she has to use her pretty average attack range and put her squishy self in range for other champs to attack.

I play carries the most so I wouldn't comment on others without adequate knowledge. What are your opinions?

Asko

12-19-2010

I don't think Ashe is balanced... Way too much utility, just too much.

Vocalyze

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asko View Post
I don't think Ashe is balanced... Way too much utility, just too much.
It's true that she has a ton of utility, but she can still be blown up quickly by a focusing opposing team.

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

you do realize that ashe has the highest starting range out of all the range carries. Trist is the only one to beat her but thats at a much higher level.

TL Frolo

12-19-2010

mage is anivia
assassin is akali
tank is probably shen atm
support(can this class ever be balanced?)

Lulwy

12-19-2010

I think for ranged carries its Tristana. Steroid? Check. Some utility? Check. Escape? Check. If you beat Tristana at one of those three, you gotta be weaker in one of the other two. Ashe has better utility, but no steroid for example.

Its hard to say for the others, since they're generally pretty varied- mages, for example, are starting to see more sustained casters such as Cass/Karthus/possibly Vlad, and they just aren't doing the same job as say Annie/Veigar/Anivia.

zeroh0ur

12-19-2010

Ranged Carry : Ashe
Tank: Shen
Support/Tank: Taric
Caster: Morgana
Jungle: Olaf

Peach Black Tea

12-19-2010

I think Anivia is the most balanced of all casters, regardless of what recent QQers on this forums have to say.

The community here is just running out of champions to complain about.

Gangplant

12-19-2010

Most balanced tank IMO is Singed, and most balanced Caster would probably be Malzahar.

Not really sure if you can call her one, but I'd say Nidalee is the most balanced support.

KillinUrDoodz

12-19-2010

This thread is hard because there are a lot of champions that are just right, but fill distinct roles even if they might be similar roles. For example, Annie and Anivia are the epitome of nuke mage, but where does Lux fit? Lux is not a pure nuke, she is a support/nuke mage and she is perfectly fine. Who else is in her 'class'?

The champions don't fit nicely into classes as the way we categorize them suggests they do.