Anyone else notice how much tristana has been nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kersei

12-19-2010

Last whisper and elixir changes hurt her a lot. Thinking about running some type of AS rune page on her...

zignatur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Trist carried me to 1720 elo.

bourbonowns

12-19-2010

I've been doing fine with Tristana. Switch to 15/0/15 masteries to get your speed back. Havoc, the final Offense mastery increases your BASE damage by 5%, not total damage. It's not worth the points. With 3 points in quickness I start with 309 speed, 1 less than before, and when I get my treads, it's 381. I also have more mana regen than before so I can use my seals on survivability instead of Mp5/lvl.

As far as Last Whisper goes it hurts Trist the least of all the ranged carries because of Rapid Fire.

I wouldn't be opposed to Tristana buffs obviously because I play her quite a bit, but she didn't get nerfed nearly as hard as Twitch, MF, Ezreal or Corki. I'd say she's currently the most reliable pick as far as ranged carries go. Good farm, highest range in the game, best attack speed steroid and two escape mechanisms. All you need is a good tank to keep melee DPS and assassins from blowing you up. And jump around in team fights, every kill or assist resets Rocket Jump, abuse it.

EDIT: If +90% attack speed isn't cutting it, there is always Sword Of The Divine. it's a very overlooked item. The active is amazing.

xXDawnBladeXx

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by krugar View Post
I played tristana for the first time in three months.I immediately notice that out of all the champions, she has been hit with the nerf bat. Multiple times. It's probably just me, but when noone, and I mean noone, picks her for ranked games there is something wrong. It's not that she is a hard champ to learn to play, I mean she does take some skill, but having an initial speed of 300 and starting dmg of 58ish just seems a bit underpowered. But wait dosent she get rapid fire? Well yes that skill does increase her rate of fire, however a TF with the right equipment not even fed much can attain 2.012 attack speed. In short it's prolly my lack of skill but even so I am curious what other people haev to say about it.
3 things wrong with this TF is a different champ.
Her starting AD is 48 not 58 >.>
and if she's not played in ranked i must be playing a different game to you.

as somebody who mains trist i can clearly see you just fail with her >.>
the only bad thing about trist is her q which is only bad because warwicks w gives him 80% as for 10 seconds with a 17 second cdr with golem (something like that havn't played him a while correct me if im wrong please) and gives teammates half of that for 10 seconds. besides that being slightly unfair tristana is possibly the most balanced champ in the game