Anyone else notice how much tristana has been nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krugar

12-19-2010

I played tristana for the first time in three months.I immediately notice that out of all the champions, she has been hit with the nerf bat. Multiple times. It's probably just me, but when noone, and I mean noone, picks her for ranked games there is something wrong. It's not that she is a hard champ to learn to play, I mean she does take some skill, but having an initial speed of 300 and starting dmg of 58ish just seems a bit underpowered. But wait dosent she get rapid fire? Well yes that skill does increase her rate of fire, however a TF with the right equipment not even fed much can attain 2.012 attack speed. In short it's prolly my lack of skill but even so I am curious what other people haev to say about it.

BloodTrinity

12-19-2010

When was Tristana nerfed harder than 5 MS? Lmao link it please.

Doublelift

12-19-2010

Trist is one of the more skill-dependant ranged carries. From her explosive shot harass to her weird autoattack animation and Rocket Jump, there's many tricks and moves on her that separates the good from the best.

Prismee

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodTrinity View Post
When was Tristana nerfed harder than 5 MS? Lmao link it please.
It was 10 MS. 310->300.

@TS: It's not that Tristana has been nerfed hard, it's just that the things that are most important to Tristana have been. Lizard buff was nerfed. Last Whisper was changed. Tristana's movement speed was decreased. And a long long time ago (like 2-3 months?), armor pen runes were lowered. Tristana herself has not been nerfed hard, but everything that's key to building Tristana has been. It's a sad thing, but let's just hope that there will be some buffs in the future.

Yellow Jester

12-19-2010

she was nerfed when riot released champs taht were way better. Like Kog and MF.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by krugar View Post
It's probably just me, but when noone, and I mean noone, picks her for ranked games there is something wrong.

Locodoco says Hi.

Shadylp10

12-19-2010

She is one of the most balanced champs.

Schanner

Master Recruiter

12-19-2010

most tristanas i see are jumping around trying not to get killed,and not doing damage,
shes a great carry

The Itis

12-19-2010

Tristana is nerfed because tanks got nerfed.
Now tanks play like chickens and she can't do her thang.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Trist is fine. 58 base damage is actually very high for a ranged champ, especially since she has an in-build AS increasing spell.