Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's your PC's system specs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenimuhou

12-19-2010

Quote:
flankd:
I don't like laptops :-X

Same, use an ipad or smart phone for simple on-the-go web browsing.

Trying to game on a laptop is like racing with a souped up Civic.

SouthernSun

Recruiter

12-19-2010

Im getting my Alienware m11x R2 in 2 weeks can't wait:

4GB PC3-8500 DDR3
Intell Core i5 (1.06 Ghz)
Nvidia GeForce GT 335M
320GB 7200RPM

Timax

12-19-2010

OP, don't ever get SSD for gaming.

kooIaid

12-19-2010

well you see, i dont really know, but i have to run on the treadmill for about 2 hours before i can play 1 game of LoL and hope that it doesnt go longer then 30 mins.

Timax

12-19-2010

Quote:
iGotAIDS:
people still use desktops? lol. fail

>Gaming on a laptop
wtfamireading.jpg

MoarYogurt

12-19-2010

Welcome back.

I am running a Q6600 OC'd to 3.06 (my mobo apparently sucks for quad chips and can't oc them past about 600 Mhz over. Lame.)

I have a GTX460 (200 right now on NewEgg) and 4 gigs of cheap-ass gskill ram, OC'd a bit to sync with the processor.

With a res of 1920X1080 and everything on high (not Very High), I sit at 100 fps until I get in a CF teamfight with minions all over the place. Then I drop down to 60.

With 1500 dollars you could build a box that would splooge all over this game. Hell, if I could get this board to OC my proc any further, I could splooge all over this game, and my processor is 2 years old.

An I7 with a 460 wouldn't cost much more than about 800 fully decked out and it will **** on this game. If you want to spend a full 1500, pick up the 480 and grab the i7 - 950. You'll be at around 800 right there and the rest is gravy.

Good luck.

lolangeles

12-19-2010

play on ipad

Graiskye

12-19-2010

inform yourself.