Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lux Is Not That Bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaxen

12-19-2010

Quote:
Dreamscribe:
They won't nerf her. She's balanced. The buffs they did give her were just enough to make her good and viable. They didn't Udyr overbuff her (for reference, I'm talking about preseason when he could solo entire teams at level 6 under the tower and run away). Also, it's ridiculous to think that Lux could be the FOTM for a month that's already half over. Plus, Urgot's the sleeper FOTM for January.

I really wish I was there when all these OP champs were in =P.Sounds fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

12-19-2010

Quote:
KillinUrDoodz:
Every champion you mention fulfills a distinctly different role in a team than Lux.

Just because she's a caster doesn't mean she does the same things as other casters. Just because she's a support doesn't mean she does the same things as other supports.

Morgana fufills almost the same role as Lux, just without the long-range sniping.