Lux Is Not That Bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaxen

12-19-2010

Alright guys so I have played 15 games ranked with Lux and I have to say she is one of the best champions to me.So I average about 6/2/12 per game.I have won 13 games and lost 2 with her.If you know how to play her then she can be one of the best champions.She has strong nukes and her shield can hit up to 5 players with about 5 second CD.She has truly impressed me and I think I will continue to play her to make people think she could be matched up with other champions like Morgana.Need proof? Check my ranked stats,

MusicJazz

12-19-2010

Who said she was bad? If someone's been telling you she's bad, they should be back-handed with Garens hand of JUSTICE!!!! DEMACIAAA!!!!

In all srs-faceness though, she's a great support. Her sheild may not be a Janna bubble or Black sheild, but it gives people the extra edge.

Ragels

12-19-2010

Yet another thread about someone thinking that their personal opinion and experiences are fact and proof.

MiningStuff

12-19-2010

Lux is not that bad and she is not that good.

KillinUrDoodz

12-19-2010

Lux has a high skill cap. The reason why the majority of players think she is mediocre is because the majority of players are mediocre.

scrimbul

12-19-2010

Lux is eve and teemo tier

zignatur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

Lux is pretty good, used for her CC and support.

People are starting to figure out how to use her, and she's gradually being used more and more.

She's used a lot in high Elo, but she's by no means an AP carry. Strictly support.

bourbonowns

12-19-2010

When she first came out there was endless whining about how UP she was. The change that allowed her ult to activate her passive fixed that. She's perfectly fine. And now I even hear people whining about her being OP.

This community is absolutely ridiculous. They always cry OP about something; usually any champion that they aren't playing.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

dude lux isnt bad at all. when i play her i usually get ten+ kills, and thats without ksing. and i save peoples lives constantly. and when your being chased you can snare and slow them constantly and shield yourself if they break through. and you rarely ever die because you can stay out of their range. i dont see why anyone would think shes bad...

Angry gorilla

12-19-2010

The thing is -
Why play Lux when you can play way better casters - Morg, Annie, Anivia
Or way better Supports - Janna, Sona

She's fine, just outshined