Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a friend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcanTankasTF

12-19-2010

My other thread is grey now so I'm going to repeat what I said.

Not a troll thread

Name isn't a smurf name, its an inside joke with my IRL friend who I used to watch play a lot. We would joke about TF tanking and now that I finally have an account of my own, I made it named this as an inside joke with him.

I am Level 7, almost 8 and I mainly play annie very well but I can play a few other champions. Add me!

IcanTankasTF

12-19-2010

Badump

Tapp

12-19-2010

Man 4 of your recent matches are 'leaves'. Not to be an ass but no one likes a leaver and chances are you'll get banned if you keep leaving anyway.

TheMonocleRogue

12-19-2010

Quote:
IcanTankasTF:
Not a troll thread

Lies! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH1rOL5hB9s)

Cobalt

Recruiter

12-19-2010

Quote:
Tapp:
Man 4 of your recent matches are 'leaves'. Not to be an ass but no one likes a leaver and chances are you'll get banned if you keep leaving anyway.

What he said, I would never befriend anyone with over 10 or 15 leaves.

IcanTankasTF

12-19-2010

Well sorry if I have leaves, I had a bad connection for a while and I would get dced. I also left the que because someone was hardcore trolling me when i was selecting my champion, and I found out that counts as a leave... I'm sorry Cobalt if I don't look like a good person to you...