Mastery Pages Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

I apologize if a similar topic has been posted, but with searching disabled, it's hard to know/find. I understand Riot has graciously allowed us to purchase rune pages (quite useful in allowing us to make more "builds" for different champs), however, I am requesting "mastery pages". Yes, I know that you can change your masteries before the game starts and that you have all the available masteries to choose from each time, but...

1) If I'm waiting to choose a champ based on what others choose to "fill in the gap", 10 seconds is a short time to change masteries and summoner skills.

2) Besides "normal" casters, most mastery builds are different and it's a hassle to remember specific builds, and save with each game.

My intent at writing this post is not laziness. I've heard too many times, "dah! my masteries didn't save" or "I'm not tanking because I don't have time to change my masteries". It would be a great convenience to be able to make a Mastery Page for each owned champ and be able to edit it accordingly, but as that must take up a lot of server space, a few pages would be welcome. That way we can have a default "caster" or "tank" page so no niche goes unfulfilled.

kaikie

12-19-2010

i was thinking the same too. Some Page Masteries, for every type of champ.
It could save you lots of time and 3 or 5 pages would be enough to cover that.
Nice Idea.

Styna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

More input, please. Rate positive or negative on the first post and then post your constructive feedback. I'd really like to see this in action, especially if more players feel the same way.

Sheogorath Tul

12-24-2010

Even if you did it like the Rune pages that would awesome! like having 2 different pages as default, then the ability to purchase more using IP or RP through the store. Please just give us some way to save multiple mastery set-ups. Thank you RIOT!

Zaiyu

12-25-2010

100% Agreed! I dislike keeping my masteries for the same champs and not having enough time to mix it up!

donkrx

12-25-2010

I made a thread like this before. I just did a quick google search and found tons of these threads on this forum (you cant search thru this forum but you can through other search engines).

I agree obviously, mastery pages like rune pages. 2 per player minimum.

I don't understand why things like this weren't implemented from the start, or at the very least implemented whenever the whole multiple rune page thing was. If you think about it there are lots of common sense things like this that aren't in LoL... not to bash a wonderful game, but its still true. Actually tons of things out there, whether physical inventions or software, have plenty of things like this missing and you wonder how they get passed up. I guess its hard to think of everything?

Styna

01-12-2011

It's unfortunate that there's so many similar threads like this one already made, yet has not been implemented. I believe if more people agree (+1 op) and comment in the thread stating how important this is, that riot will let us have more mastery pages.

Please input!

Saintkai

01-20-2011

Agree, that would be very usefull, and will make LOL more competitive in PVP, if players can customize for an especific type of champion.

Hissi

01-20-2011

I agree, that a few extra mastery pages would make it faster to change the chap i had planed on playing no one likes being rushed.

this is often a game of a few hp or a few seconds on cool down masteries matter. Without them you are handy caped. I think maybe a default masteries would help more then having none at all.

0akheart

01-22-2011

I doubt putting something like this in the game would be hard, do it riot!
pls N thnx