Ashe Early Game Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
you should look at loiku's record. it's fairly good. he starts out with philosopher.
He could go naked and also get a good record.

My point is: Everything works, some things are better.

Lameador

12-27-2009

I go with boots+3 potions

Upgrade to zerk greaves, then starak fervor, then recurve bow. Infinty edge or Mardred next.

Divine Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

Well I play Ashe all the time now since Tyrn's nerf. I usually solo middle lane and harass the other opponent (love tanks and melee based ones ) there and killing them one or two times if lucky before level 6-10. I also have some runes ready to make me hit harder etc. so i do get easier kills. Instead of buying re growth pendant i actually buy meki pendant first with couple health pots. I usually just spam my volley that way always in the other champions direction slowly taking his health down while farming creeps. I save up enough and buy my philosopher stone and a 3-4 health pots. Now call me stupid or clever but i actually buy infinity edge second instead of boots. I just want to get it faster so I just sit and farm mid lane solo gathering gold. It doesn't usually take long to get it and i'm usually safe without my boots as i use my health pots to escape to tower but most the time I'm at their tower. Whenever possible I shoot my ulti at the enemies al over the map to help my team members which can result in a kill or some assists but i hit more then i miss:P

Eventully I get my Infinity's Edge and can deal massive damage so i just go back and actually one hit critical the creeps for gold and buy myself some berserker greaves or boots of swiftness depending on the game and myself. From there on its pretty much middleish game and i just continue to buy phantom dancers and other stuff to increase attack speed, damage, etc. needed for Ashe. I usually come out on wins with a positive k/d spread

I find this way to be very promising, for myself anyways.

(sorry about bad use of grammar and punctuation lol, its late at night and seriously cant be assed to do it.)