Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Early Game Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bait

Recruiter

12-26-2009

o.O it's funny how i give my comments. instead of using my own experience, i just point fingers at high elo players.

i can only think of one high elo player that mains ashe these days. look up loiku.

he does meki + 2 pots, philospher, pickaxe, berserker's greaves, ie.

then executioner's calling/zeal/or banshee's veil depending on the situation.

AmyOverlord

12-26-2009

Quote:
AmyOverlord:
Boots of Speed + 2 HP Pots.

^

bobthegood

12-26-2009

Wait, does Loiku go pickaxe before basic boots? Perhaps if he plans on just staying in mid-lane and pulling off those obscene long range ashe ults that he is supposedly famous for...

Bait

Recruiter

12-26-2009

um... no? he probably gets boots before pickaxe unless he has just enough money for the axe.

stuff like how much gold you have changes the order of the items you buy.

Tornsoul

12-26-2009

I always get the sword for madreds razor first and 1 hp pot, then get razor as soon as i have the 585 or w/e. If you get clarity as one of your spells mana is regen is pointless. Every time I start to run out of mana clarity is coming back up and it puts you back to full mana. The razor gives you basiclly 15% chance to kill a creep plus extra armor and 15 damage. You will get more money from those creep kills than stone will ever give you, mana regen is handled by clarity... all you have to do is watch your opponents intelligently and avoid taking damage, which shouldnt be hard with ashe.

Plus the opposing team will have a tank most likey, meaning if you get bloodrazor later it will trash him.

Scoits

12-26-2009

u should check out this guide:

http://forums.lol-europe.com/showthread.php?t=7933

It will help you out a lot =)

RyuuKitten

Recruiter

12-26-2009

I go regrowth pendant first. Get boots1, get BF Sword, etc.

Klazzix

12-26-2009

I don't know about you guys but I find Doran's Shield to be the best starting item. As for Ashe, I usually get attack speed items first like Zerk Greaves, Recurve Bow and a Zeal then work my way to IE. I always max the gold skill first hand in hand with frost shot and just one point in volley. Going for the attack speed items will allow you to farm a bit faster for your desired complete item set.

Benoit

Recruiter

12-26-2009

Quote:
Scoits:
u should check out this guide:

http://forums.lol-europe.com/showthread.php?t=7933

It will help you out a lot =)

Every noob Ashe (and theirs alot of you reading this post) should go read this guy guide.

Also, you should always start with Sapphire Crystal + 2x Healt pot and get Catalyst the Protector as your first item, THEN boots.

If you don't agree with me, you prolly never tried it.

p.s. pendant is bad.

Bait

Recruiter

12-26-2009

you should look at loiku's record. it's fairly good. he starts out with philosopher.