Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is annie too fast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
08-09-2009

I haven't played annie on this build yet. But i remember her being so damn fast and almost impossible to chase since she could just easly get her 5 casts on and then stun you so she could get away. For such a heavy magical dps, this feature sure raises her survivability as here deadlyness to something i might say it's op. Am i alone in this?

muusbolla

08-09-2009

She runs really fast it seems.

Khristophoros

The Council

08-09-2009

She has 300 MS which is average.

Whorseman

08-09-2009

she is a small character, perhaps it looks like she is covering more distance?

08-09-2009

Quote:
firsthorseman:
she is a small character, perhaps it looks like she is covering more distance?

You might be right. Though i could've sworn that i've been outrunned in situations that i shouldn't have been outrun.

Wana

08-09-2009

I swear- if it's because of you guys that her base movement speed is nerfed to hell...

EDIT: Besides: a legitimate reason why Annie has her current base movement speed is so that she can land her nukes. If she was around Fiddlestick's base 290, she'd be dominated by early-game melee who'd chase her out. :P

Adonis

Recruiter

08-09-2009

Quote:
Luchen:
I haven't played annie on this build yet. But i remember her being so damn fast and almost impossible to chase since she could just easly get her 5 casts on and then stun you so she could get away. For such a heavy magical dps, this feature sure raises her survivability as here deadlyness to something i might say it's op. Am i alone in this?

you know, you could just play 1 game with her and click on her to check her level 1 movement speed.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-09-2009

It was probably movespeed runes

Wana

08-09-2009

Note that the "Quickness" Utility Mastery (Requires 12 points) increases your Champion's base movement speed by 3% when maxed out.

Dareck

Recruiter

08-09-2009

LOL please it does not raise her survivability
She has NO survivability if it was not for her summoner abilities and talent trees.

Thanks