Is annie too fast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luchen

08-08-2009

I haven't played annie on this build yet. But i remember her being so damn fast and almost impossible to chase since she could just easly get her 5 casts on and then stun you so she could get away. For such a heavy magical dps, this feature sure raises her survivability as here deadlyness to something i might say it's op. Am i alone in this?

muusbolla

08-08-2009

She runs really fast it seems.

Khristophoros

The Council

08-09-2009

She has 300 MS which is average.

Whorseman

08-09-2009

she is a small character, perhaps it looks like she is covering more distance?

Luchen

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by firsthorseman View Post
she is a small character, perhaps it looks like she is covering more distance?
You might be right. Though i could've sworn that i've been outrunned in situations that i shouldn't have been outrun.

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2009

I swear- if it's because of you guys that her base movement speed is nerfed to hell...

EDIT: Besides: a legitimate reason why Annie has her current base movement speed is so that she can land her nukes. If she was around Fiddlestick's base 290, she'd be dominated by early-game melee who'd chase her out. :P

Adonis

Emissary of the League

08-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchen View Post
I haven't played annie on this build yet. But i remember her being so damn fast and almost impossible to chase since she could just easly get her 5 casts on and then stun you so she could get away. For such a heavy magical dps, this feature sure raises her survivability as here deadlyness to something i might say it's op. Am i alone in this?
you know, you could just play 1 game with her and click on her to check her level 1 movement speed.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-09-2009

It was probably movespeed runes

Wana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2009

Note that the "Quickness" Utility Mastery (Requires 12 points) increases your Champion's base movement speed by 3% when maxed out.

Dareck

08-09-2009

LOL please it does not raise her survivability
She has NO survivability if it was not for her summoner abilities and talent trees.

Thanks