Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Tiers (12-25)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

Meh, Nidalee doesn't seem to bring enough to a teamfight. She's good at almost everything else, though - laning, pushing, ganking, chasing etc.

Eve is pretty bad IMO. Wards counter her very hard unlike Shaco, and unlike Twitch she needs to be in melee range to get anything done.

Judah the Lion

12-27-2009

Quote:
JunkRamen:

[edit]: I assume you were talking about SF4 Sagat? That's ironic considering SF4 Sagat is probably one of the most "balanced" top tiers in the history of fighting games. Look at CvS2 Sagat if you want to see what top tier truly feels like :P

Are you kidding? I take it you didn't follow SF4 in EVO very much, did you? (lol) Sagat has his own tier. . . again. Ancient news.

/off-topic

parlance

12-27-2009

I'd like to nominate Corki for bottom tier.

King 0f Swords

12-27-2009

If you ever find a Udyr that knows how to play him, Udyr is possibly a candidate for top tier. My friend is extremely consistent with his Udyr versus any hero lineup.

Miirik

12-27-2009

Quote:
Blinzer:
i second this and add that nidalee is most likely the most overpowered champion you'll ever get which is why i use her

and she's my sexy beast <3

She's about as pure dps as dps can get. She can't stun you, she can't slow you, she can't blind you. Her only debuff is her trap which i've yet to see being effective outside of revealing them on the map, I haven't found the armor/mag-res debuff very useful. She is not for 1v1, i'll tell you that now. She shines brightest in small (2v2, 3v3) teamfights. But any bigger than those and she seems more of a liability due to small hp and usual lack of any kind of magic resistance or armor items, thus I would discourage you being a cougar at that point. In small team fights, go cougar, in big ones, stay human form, throw javelins and heal yourself and others as often as possible.

You can 1v1 if you get the drop on someone, though, but not all heros. I would call her almost a semi-stealth character. Wait for someone to initiate, heal/attackspeed buff, cougar form, pounce then spam Q and E.

She's delicately balanced. Because buffing anything might make her op, nerfing anything might make her UP. I really don't want her messed with.

JunkRamen

12-27-2009

Quote:
Chemical Poet:
Are you kidding? I take it you didn't follow SF4 in EVO very much, did you? (lol) Sagat has his own tier. . . again. Ancient news.

/off-topic
I take it you haven't followed any other fighting games for the past 15 years or so if you think SF4 Sagat is that incredibly OP relative to top tiers in other fighting games.