What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brisktea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

Smelling Salts:
Consumable: Use to remove impairing effects. Can only carry one.

Pros: Save you from a CC.
Cons: ?
May replace cleanse.

Tarchimache

01-24-2011

1. Doran's items end up getting sold (if bought) late game and they are not parts of any recipe.

2. Doran's Greaves
Doran's Blade OR Doran's Ring OR Doran's Shield + Boots of Speed 250 (350+425)
250 Hp
30 Ability Power
+8 Mana Regen per 5 sec
OR
18 AD
+6% Lifesteal
OR
35 Armor
+12 Health Regeneration per 5

UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2

UNIQUE Activate: On use, Doran's Greaves switch specialization, 25 second delay, no cool down.

3. Explanation: The idea behind this item is giving the useful starting items something even more useful to build in to, I think the hole being they're not part of any recipes and there aren't many all-in-one items at the start of the game.

Chaos the mirror

01-24-2011

There are 2 problems I find with Itemization at the moment, one is that Stinger (which is a nice item by itself) doesn't really build into anything other than Nashor's, and the other is a lack of AD CDR. With this in mind, I present the following

Enlightenment Cudgel

Brutalizer(1337 gold) + Stinger(1140) = 2477+ combine cost(673) for a total of 3150 gold

-40 AD
-50% attack speed
Unique passive: 20 armor Pen
Unique passive: 25% CDR

The Item isn't terribly complex because the idea behind it is that you would be using your abilites more often, and thus wouldn't need an active on the item to make it more active.

The attack speed looks out of place at first, but it does help many the AD ability Champs(Renekton could build rage faster, Urgot could apply his passive to more targets, Pantheon could use it to proc his shield more often, ETC).

The item would also synergize quite well with a Black cleaver, making a powerful end game item combo for AD ability champs, where they often instead will build more into tank because after a Last whisper or a black cleaver they have no real AD items left that aren't for right-clicking people into the grave.

Sykper

01-24-2011

Problem: Some Champions (melee especially) can get zoned out of gold and experience in a lane, while zoning is a strategy, there is no real counter to it shy of switching lanes or calling for ganks (which may not happen, or other lanes are also too busy)...until now.

Solution: Retribution Hook
Consumable, cost: 70 gold, stacks to 3
On use: Deals 80 damage to a visible enemy minion within range (think ashes auto attack range), if the minion dies from the Hook, it returns back to the user. If it does not kill the minion it is discarded. Unusable on Champions and cannot go through walls, counts as an action that puts stealthed champions out of stealth.

I can see many possible counter points, like dragon or baron possibly being stolen through a well placed shot, however with lagtime, the amount of damage it does (merely 80 damage) makes it only viable when finishing off lesser minions, and the stealth mechanic turned OFF when used, its limitations only make it viable for laning

neondead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

Item Name - Blackdeath Cape (2100 G)

Recipe - Giant's Belt 430 Health (1110 G) + Null-Magic Mantle 24 Magic Resistance (400 G)
Combine cost - 590 G

Item Effect - + 450 Helth + 30 Magic Resist
Unique Passive - deals 20 magic damage in a short area around the caster
Unique Passive - if the wearer dies , it deals 40 magic damage in a short area around the body for 40 sec

Benefiters - Dr mundo , shen , amumu , garen ...... basically all tanks

Problems solved -
1 more tanks builds
2 may compete with sunfire in case of magic heavy team
3 gives a rather very unique passive upon death , may cause some really fun gameplay.

Sangiovese

01-24-2011

Problem Statement : Lifesteal is very one dimensional attribute.

Lifesource Drinker
25% Lifesteal
25 AD
Unique Passive : Every 1% of Lifesteal is also added to your attack damage (max 100)

Vampiric Scepter 450 X 2 = 900
Pickaxe = 975
Combining Cost 350

Total Cost : 2,225

JeagerJaques

01-24-2011

Not all of these are problems per say but i like the concept of them so i tried to incorporate them with the rules of the post.

Currently there is no way to return damage in any way if its magical. I have seen plenty of cases where melee destroy themselves on thornmail and i don't seen any reason why stopping magical damage is the only option. Why not be able to return some magical damage as damage.

Negatron Cloak + Negatron Cloak 1000 gold-
total cost 2480
ECHOING SHIELD:
+100 Magic Resistance
UNIQUE Passive- On being hit by a spell, returns 20% of damage taken as magic damage.

I realize casters have longer CD and are squishy thats why the damage return is lower than thornmail. Also this affects more than just mages, it would affect champions like Morde that do mostly magical damage.

To few items that provide magic resist and armor.

Thornmail + Echoing Shield+-
total cost 4480
DORAN'S ARMOR:
+100 Armor
+100 Magic Resistance
UNIQUE Passive: On being hit by a spell, returns 15% of damage taken as magic damage.
UNIQUE Passive: On being hit by standard attacks, returns 30% of damage taken as magic damage.

This item is for both AP/AD but it comes at a high cost.

Currently taunts are considered OP, Rammus is always banned and you cant really nerf him w/out making him unplayable. You would have to remove that style of play all together.

Ruby Crystal + 900 gold-
total cost 1375
TORMENTOR:
+300 Health
UNIQUE Passive: Once every 10 seconds taunt all nearby enemys for .5 second.
UNIQUE Active: Taunt target champion for 1.5 seconds. Two minute cooldown.

This makes using a taunt a little more accessable w/out playing one for the few champions w/ taunts. Helps remove the need for Rammus and let you play other champs that u like and still be able to use the mechanic of the game.

Currently taunts are considered OP, Rammus is always banned and you cant really nerf him w/out making him unplayable. You would have to remove that style of play all together.

Tormentor + Thornmail + 400 gold-
total cost 3775
TORMENTORS DELIGHT:
+500 Health
+100 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Once every 10 seconds taunt all nearby enemys for .5 second.
UNIQUE Passive: On being hit by standard attacks, returns 30% of damage taken as magic damage.
UNIQUE Active: Taunt target champion for 2 seconds. Two minute cooldown.

Just something that tormentor could build into.

While playing tough champions is the IN thing to do from time to time, very few people like to play actual tanks.

Tormentor + Thornmail-
total cost 3375
MASACIST:
+500 Health
+100 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: On being hit by standard attacks recieve 10% of the damage as health and return 30% of the damage taken as magic damage.

With a little addition incentive via items and slight changes to play style actual tanks could be more common place.

JeagerJaques

01-24-2011

This is a rework for Oracles,

the only way to counter stealth units is to get wards/oracles this makes oracles more viable instead of just dying over and over and having to waste 400 gold over and over.

Oracles elixir 400 gold
Passive: ability to view stealth units
Passive unique: upon death oracles transfers to the killer

this helps with the stealth mechanic, u don't have to continue to waste gold on oracles but instead just try to kill the champ that currently has it. i don't believe the stealth mechanic ruins the game it just changes some game play styles. A item that stealths as an active wouldn't be a bad idea either. Just don't make it so good everyone gets it all the time.

Átlás

01-24-2011

Mana Shield

20 armor/ 30 magic resist/ +8% movement speed/ +7.5 Mana Regen per 5 sec UNIQUE Passive: Increases your Mana Regen by 1% per 1% Mana you are missing/ *toggle active 15% damage taken goes to mana*

Chalice + Cloth armor (890+300+410=1600 gold)

This items main function would be to provide ap "glass cannons" such as Karthas/Malzahar/Ryze with an affordable level of survivability without hindering their farm for their more expensive items (ex. Rabadons/Zhonya). I think this item would synergize well with channeling casters such as Fiddle/ Nunu/ Mage Galio because channeling obviously leaves you vulnerable to targeting. I am not sure if a toggle active is possible for an item and if not a short cool down active would work just the same. As for the graphic, banshees veil comes to mind but a better way to stray from that might be to put a translucent blue orb above the champions head.

Other issues this item would address

-Currently i don't believe there is caster friendly movement speed item available, other than lich bane, which i feel suits only specific characters.
-I think a lot of players neglect the chalice of harmony because it does not upgrade to a greater item.

OP?

-An argument could be made that a tank with the item would have too much damage reduce; however, tanks tend to have low mana and would get very little use of the mana shields active.
-A caster would be sacrificing their resources for spells to increase survivability.
-I dont feel that 15% damage to mana is significant enough to make you overly tanky and may not even be a high enough percentage to have a valuable effect, but of course this could be adjusted with testing.

King Sandeep

01-24-2011

Zeratul, did you ever play at Wowbeez? I recognize your name.