What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Biraru

12-19-2010

Problem: The [ Quicksilver Sash ] item has a very desirable active but players are scared away to buy it. It is a dead-end item which wastes a precious item slot for a mere 48 magic resist. It cleans all form of CC and even non-CC debuffs, and this was deemed OP when this effect was on the summoner spell [ Cleanse ], yet people still cannot bring themselve to turn a precious [ Negatron Cloak ] itemization path toward this item.

Solution: Inquisitor's Escutcheon

Quicksilver Sash + Giant belt + 820 gold

Stats: 64 magic resist , 490 health,
20 % CC reduction [ Unique Passive ]
Same cleansing effect of Quicksilver Sash [ Unique Active, 105 seconds CD ]

Explanation: This make-believe item answers three problems. The most important one is that the Quicksilver Sash is not anymore a late-game nightmare for mix-maxing your equipment space. The second problem, more minor, is fixing the lack of Magic Resist + Health items. The third problem being that Mercury Threads are too desirable an item, to the point that many people refuse to buy any other shoe item, because the CC reduction stat cannot be found elsewhere. I found it natural that it should be found on an item designed to counter CC teams, albeit in a modicum amount.

Rarrum

12-19-2010

Problem: Meleeing in cougar form on Nidalee in a team fight late-game is suicide.

Flea Hunting Collar:
Negatron Cloak + Haunting Guise + Chain Vest + 500 G

200 HP
25 AP
15% Magic Penetration
25 Magic Resist
25 Armor
On taking damage, further damage is reduced by 50% for 3 seconds. 45 second cooldown after going off.

Explanation:
Nidalee is reduced to almost exclusively using human form and spears in 5 vs 5 team fights, which makes the character much less interesting late-game. She cannot move in to melee in cougar form when there are 3-5 enemies near since she is fairly squishy. This basically makes her "ultimate" of being able to turn into a cougar to melee useless in many situations. This is really only a problem after 5 vs 5 team fights break out. This item would allow Nidalee to leap in, claw a few times, then leap back out to lick her wounds.

This item doesn't provide as good of a general defense as other items, but instead provides a short burst of defense good for jumping into something crazy for a short time only then getting back out.

Additionally there is currently only one magic pen % item in the game. This would give people an alternative to void staff.

Haudium

12-19-2010

Quote:
1) You explicitly define what problem/hole in itemization that you see in our game, or explicitly list a few champions that will *most* synergize with it.
- By far not enough good support items.
Like: Soulshroud, Innervating Locket(RIP), Aegis of the Legion
The only one offering Armor and MR is Aegis.
- Need something against AoE DMG/CC or CC heavy lineups (Janna+Cleanse+Ulti is the only option we've got right now)
- Quicksliver Sash is kinda waste of inventory space late game

"Champions that will *most* Synergize with it":
- Janna
- Taric
- Sona
- Soraka
- various (real) tanks/tankbuilds

Quote:
2) You list everything about the item: Stats, Gold Cost, Recipe, etc.
builds from:
1 Kindlegem (375G) [200HP | 10%CDR]
1 Mana Manipulator (115G) [7.2MP5s Aura]
1 Quicksliver Sash (1440G) [48MR | Active: Remove CC]
1 Cloth Armor (300G) [18Armor]
-> total 2800Gold

into:
+330 HP
+8 MP5s Aura
+30 Armor
+55 MR

UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 15%
UNIQUE Active [120 second CD]: Removes all debuffs from your character and reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps, and immobilizes on nearby Champions by 25% for 6 seconds.
(The UNIQUE Active is for allied Champions only excluding yourself)

Quote:
3) You explain why the item solves the problem that you defined in #1.
- Decent Support Item kinda expensive but still vailable + various ways to work up for it depending on opponents.
- Nice defense HP+MR+Armor
- Good support stats MP5Aura+CDR
- Should work pretty well against CC heavy teams (it kinda negates the fact that everyone has to get mercs).

Another random idea is to make some "Locket like" Item:
That gives you Mana/HP whenever you cast a Spell on allied Champions.
or
One that gives that allied Champion you've thrown the spell onto MP/HP back.
Maybe a reworked Locket could work this way.

voip

12-19-2010

the item i would choose is simply and item which would remove much of the theorys about ELO hell, simply and item that gives you 1% stat increase of all your stats when someone on your team dies which would mean it will easely solve the issue about feeders since i'm not a guy who have no clue about balance it would be hard for me to determine which it would be built out off and the price and the whole stat incrse percentage but it would be an idea to make it cost all your starting money and only give that unique/passive which would mean it would be a gamble to see if someone started to feed and it would ruin any chance of first blood.actualy i have wanted this into an passive of a carry champion maybe tf remaking he's but i have considered having higher stat increase but when the owner dies he loses a percentage of the stats he have claimed this would be an item those guys whoo say they're team are such noobs and they're so good and should be in top elo.... i could also agree with ahving it build out of all the dorans items since those are so popular to stacking this would make it so if someone have bougth a dorans item they could still get it even thoughthey bougth the singel most used item/s (just like someone dont buy dorans items) although the only problem with that would be you wouldent be able to get it before the team had died alot of times. and it would be no way to abuse it by getting one guys to feed since the enemys gain much greater stats from it then the owner of this item btw it will only work when they die to enemies ifnot it would be easely abused with a support an twitch as an example. overall it would be an item which would help the matchmaking and whiners.

GEjJf1U4KjP9dyRT

12-19-2010

1) Casters cant compete in late game, especially burst characters(except veigar)

2)builds from:
Void Staff(2295)
Bf Sword (1850g)
Cost recipe(175)
Total cost : 4320

into: Magical Converter
+100 Ability Power
UNIQUE Passive: Spells penetrate 40% of the defender's magic resist.
Unique Active: While Active all magical dmg will proc a debuff which deals 25% of the spells' dmg over time(the debuff lasts 5 seconds) (lasts 8 seconds)

3) Its a very expensive item, but it would solve the late game problem of any burst character, and would force the enemy tanks to go more on both stats.
The bonus dmg is a dmg over time effect, which deals the 25% dmg over the whole 5 second(not the whole dmg every second), and it stacks with your next spells(up to 3 times maximum, so Champions which can spam an ability(vlad) wont get too much dmg ).
Rushing this item wont be a that good choice, because of its cost.
This item would be just a mid-lategame item which would work wonders on some burst characters.

Lokarin

12-19-2010

Problem: Hybrids just don't have the space to itemize both penetrations

Name: Terrifying Totem

Pre-requisites: Haunting Guise + The Brutalizer (2822g)
Additional Cost: +425g
Total Cost: 3247g
Sell Price: 2273g

Stats:
+25 AD
+25 AP
+250 Health
Unique: 10% Cooldown Reduction, +20 Armour Penetration, +20 Spell Penetration

This not only gives the Haunting Guise a token upgrade, but it gives essential hybrid skills (AD/AP/Health/CDR/APn/SPn). The price increase shouldn't be too drastic, only the value of a conflated item slot. In addition, it's not cost effective for pure classes. The name refers to simply putting the guise on the Brutalizer like a scarecrow.

Synergy: (Any character that deals both physical and spell damage while also scaling with AD and AP)

Ezreal
Gangplank
Akali
Irelia
Kayle
Miss Fortune
Pantheon

Solution: Provides Armor and Spell Penetration while maintaining a logical build up. Hybrids can take both Brutalizer and Haunting Guise early and don't have to conflate them until the item slot is needed.

Dimensionist

12-19-2010

As others have already stated pure casters have the worst itemization in game.

1. casters have no item beyond the 4k gold range compare that with infinity edge and triforce.

2. The current CDR and AP items are just garbage for most casters (deathfire and nashor's tooth)

3. Infinity edge provides the highest base damage while amplifying crit and crit chance. All casters have is Zhonya's ring which gives AP and uh more AP. Archangel's gives a lot of mana and mana regen, costs a lot for what it initially gives, takes A LONG time to build up on any caster without spammable spells.

Possible item:

Zhonya's staff total cost - 4080 gold

Fiendish Codex - 1245 gold
Needlessly large rod - 1600 gold
Hextech revolver - 765 gold
Combine Cost - 470

+180 ap
+20 percent spell vamp
Unique passive - reduces ability cooldowns by 25 percent.

This item helps a lot of late game casters. Anyone from Karthus, Kassadin, Vlad, Morgana, Leblanc, Veigar etc. If this item is said to be OP when combined with Zhonya's ring, then how is that any different than a DPS going infinity edge + bloodthirster? Since the two items would be extremely expensive, provide no survivability or mana regen which most casters need I don't see it as being OP.

maxterdexter

12-19-2010

Last wisper should be now a Schyte.

I'll propose things later.

BLTbagger

12-19-2010

I wish there was a magic resist/CDR option for tanks or non tanks that isn't Spirit Visage.

Sapphire Crystal (400) + Negatron Cloak (740) + Null Magic Mantle (400) = Fire Crown (2000)

15% CDR, 75 MR, 225 Mana
Active: Reduce all incoming magic damage by 20% for 2 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

I put the sapphire crystal in there to differentiate it from Spirit Visage. If you don't have mana then you likely have a way to regen health and would want Spirit Visage over this item. I also wanted an active that requires precise timing. It would be as fun as when you use zhonya's but not as OP.

IS1ccf763596d0aade0a9bc

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by exave View Post
Problem: No (superior) counterpart for Sunfire Cape!

Moonshard Manteau

Ingredients: Glacial Shroud + Negatron Cloak + 1000 Gold (3415g total)
+475 Mana, +50 Armor, +50 Magic Resistance
UNIQUE Passive - Reduces ability cooldowns by 20%
UNIQUE Passive - Converts 20% of total armor and magic resist into AP. ([Armor#+MR#=Total] / 20% = bonus AP)

I thought this might've been a good idea for an item, but then I thought it followed way too much towards the tanky DPS meta.
This might be a great item for casters, since this can give some AP, some survivability, and CDR.
Oh my god. I can't even imagine what a Galio could do with that item.
Holy sh..., it could be awesome on my Blitzcrank