What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Somehowsideways

11-09-2012

Problems: Supports need some love. They tend to scale off AP, but can never afford any because they always have to be buying wards, etc. Also, Xypherous was discussing the fact that supports tend to run out of space. Thus:

(name)'s Mystic Sack
Builds from: Kage's Lucky Pick (765g) + (235g) = (1000g)

Stats:
+ 25 AP
Unique Passive: can hold up to 5 wards (sight or vision but not both) in the same item slot
Unique Passive: Sight Wards cost 10 less gold to buy
Unique Passive: Vision Wards cost 15 less gold to buy

I haven't crunched the numbers, so I don't know if this would be economically useful for supports, but something of this nature would be awesome. Maybe it should build from:
Amp tome(435g) + (350g) = (785g)

to make it a slightly earlier game item.

Edit: Actually, just did some math. It would make far more sense as
Doran's Mystic Sack. worth (450g).
+ 10 AP.
Unique Passive: holds wards as above
Unique Passive: All wards cost 20g less

It would pay off after 23 wards, and you could buy other things and wards more often. 23 wards is a lot, which means that on most other champions, the item slot bonus for 10AP wouldn't really be worth the 450g.

XTFOX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Problem: There are no AP Jungler Items

Wriggle's Orb
Madred's Tome (1000) + Amplifying Tome (435) + (115) = 1600

Stats:
30 Armor
50 AP
Unique Passive: Every spellcast does 85 magic damage on target minion/monster (1/3 for AoE skills)(does not stack with Madred's Razors or Wriggle's Lantern)
Unique Passive: Some form of sustain.

Madred's Tome
Builds From: Cloth Armor (300) + Amplifying Tome (435) +(265) = 1000

Stats:
23 Armor
30 AP
Unique Passive: Every spellcast does 60 extra magic damage on target minion/monster (1/3 for AoE skills)(does not stack with Madred's Razors or Wriggle's Lantern)

Explantion:
It is really hard to jungle with an AP character. There are some that can do it, but are not every effective compared to bruiser junglers, mostly because of lack of itemization. This would give AP junglers something to build with their starting cloth armor and it would speed up their clear times considerably.

As for the sustain I could not come up with an idea. Spellvamp is too powerful when stacked and wouldn't really do much. I was considering something like maokai's passive.

Also the numbers on the Passives (60 and 85) come directly from the equivalent numbers on Madred's Razors and Wriggle's Lanterns (300/5 and 425/5 Respectively). Proc chance on spell would be too bad for casters that cant spam abilities. So a flat, lower damage equivalent would be better. The 1/3 decrease for aoe should balance out in terms of jungle camps, 66% damage on Double Golems and 133% on wraiths. Every other camp would just do 100% of intended damage.

I just really want people to let me jungle cass, karth and heimer more often. But it would also help out eve and elise, possibly even maokai.

Sonic Nova

11-12-2012

Problem: Ability Power Carries have high damage burst potential, but if they're focused down they don't have any resilience (unless an APC that can afford to build more tanky, such as Mordekaiser, Vladimir, or Rumble), leading to a very quick and (we'd hope) painless death. An item that can provide spell vamp (which helps with sustain and some much needed HP in a pinch), health (which APCs lack), armor (again, APCs have very little of), and MR (like armor, abysmally insufficient) with a little AP would make an amazing late game addition to an APC's kit.

THIS IS A ROUGH CONCEPT, NOT FINAL

Item: Icathian Armor (4000g)
Build:
Hextech Revolver (1200g)
Giant's Belt (1110g)
Chain Vest (700g)
Negatron Cloak (740g)
Recipe (250g)
Stats
+60 AP
+600 HP
+60 Armor
+60 MR
Unique Passive: +20% Spell Vamp
Unique Passive: If you were to take damage that would drop your health below 20%, this item's stats would double for 6 seconds. 120 second CD

Appeal: This item would appeal to many APCs that would most likely be focused down during a late game teamfight, and can't afford to waste valuable slots for defense items over AP items. Those that come to mind include Annie, Le Blanc, Ryze, and Twisted Fate. This item would also appeal to many tanks as the passive not only boosts defensive stats considerably, but the extra AP and spell vamp would be greatly appreciated.

SweederDerToten

11-12-2012

Sweeder's Torch"
(you can name it what you want i just wanted to be in it)
Comp
"Cloth Armor" 300g
"Hextech Revolver" 1200g
100g to build
1600g all together
Stats
+23 Armor
+50 AP
UNIQUE Passive: +15% spell vamp
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 425 bonus magic damage.
UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible Sight Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown).

Please help get this somewhere all i play nowadays is AP jungles and i have to sell my armor or build ninja tabi, this item is really needed and would help the game alot

Edit:Please give it a thumbs up bump or comment if you like the idea don't just look and leave let them know we want it
Edit:Maybe UNIQUE Passive: Your Spell's/Ability's against minions and monsters have a 30% chance to deal 425 bonus magic damage.
Update: UNIQUE Passive: Your Spell's/Ability's against minions and monsters have a 30% chance to deal 445 bonus physical damage.??
That would remove the healing effect from spell vamp on the passive
Posters remark: please don't just look and leave leave a thumbs up or comment tell me what you think should be changed that makes it viable ive been looking at everyone comments and changing thing around as they come in
Modified Idea:Madred's Scepter (850g)

Amplifying Tome (435g)
Cloth Armor (300g)
Recipe (115g)

+25 Ability Power
+23 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 20% chance to deal 300 bonus magic damage.

"Sweeder's Torch" (465g Recipe. 1750g total)

Madred's Scepter (850g) (Sugested in this post)
Amplifying Tome (435g)

Stats
+23 Armor
+40 AP
UNIQUE Passive: +10% spell vamp
UNIQUE Passive: Your Spell's/Ability's against minions and monsters have a 30% chance to deal 445 bonus physical damage.(damage down 33% and proc down by 10% on AoE ability's)
UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible Sight Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown).
Modified ideas from "Azkalas"
This is my Forum post for a wriggle's for AP and this item fixes some of the problems with what would happen if it did become it the problem is simple AP jungles like me want a wriggle's just would hope to see a red look over it

EndlessHelix

11-12-2012

Cloak of Gentle Dreams 2900
Builds out of:
Negatron Cloak 700- 40 MR
Sapphire Crystal 400- 200 Mana
Philosopher's Stone 800- 15 Health Regen and 8 mana regen

55 MR
350 Mana
10 Mana Regen
20 Health Regen
Unique Passive: Whenever you cast a spell, you heal for 4% of your maximum mana over 5 seconds. 5 Second cooldown.

TheLastBaron88

11-12-2012

This thread is from 2010.

Takhuan

11-12-2012

Problem:
Anti-Snowball Item that supplements need for exhaust. Support item that gives movespeed so the support can keep up with ad carry while roaming if they have a boots of swiftness.

____'s Barrier Ring

Build:
Philosopher's Stone + Heart of Gold
Stats:
Health Regen 20
Mana Regen 16
Health 200
Tenacity +35
Movement 6%
Active:
Reduces all damage of target enemy champion by 10% and an additional 5% (including true damage) for each champion kill they have made without dieing to an ally up to a maximum of 30% for 2 seconds (cooldown 60 seconds).

The ability can be used from a safe range but has a slow projectile. There is no slow or cc component of this active like there is for exhaust.

TheLastBaron88

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
This thread is from 2010.
^^^^ I don't get why people are still posting on this thread. It is a Necroed thread. Meaning that Riot probably isn't paying attention to it anymore. Right?

Futagami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

This isn't so much as a problem, but more of a re-introduction from season 1. Dodge was removed from the game as a stat due to the luck chance, but if we were to create an item that had dodge as an active, would it be viable again?

say Shroud of Darkness
chain mail + ruby crystal+ 400 (1575g)
50 armor 250 health
active, small gas cloud surrounds champ, preventing hits (auto attacks) on him/her for 3 seconds.

this would reintroduce a broken aspect, (was before i played) but still have viability in lanning phase. Could always be upgraded into something else or have a different build, but the aspect would be the same.

Pøtatoes

11-12-2012

Moonblade :

Now Diana's passive proc spell vamp and rylai