What items would you guys like to see? (With Rules)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donpeal

11-22-2011

Okay not sure if this has been posted already or if this thread is still being monitored but....
Manitee
300g (possibly 500g)
a pet with three item slots
I can not count how many times I have been planning on buying things but because of pusher or sudden gank I have to leave the spawn circle and try to assist my team or sort through pages to find the items. The sea cow would simply sit in the spawn and allow you to buy items while not actually being there. You would still have to return to the store and pic up the items and times when you die it would not change how you shop at all. The only difference is when you are porting back or sitting at a tower waiting for a push you could purchase items and having them waiting for you when you return to the spawn. The skin doesn't matter, it could be a chest or a squire, this item would simply make building items a little simpler

TealNinje

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donpeal View Post
Okay not sure if this has been posted already or if this thread is still being monitored but....
Manitee
300g (possibly 500g)
a pet with three item slots
If such an item were ever going to exist, it would have existed already.

Riot consciously made players have to make a decision of whether to buy an item or help their team.

Lethal Divinity

11-22-2011

I think it would be cool if specific combos of items gave it a bonus passive effect say War Mogs + Force of Nature = Bonus Passive (When Hp is below 40% all Health regeneration items x2 their effect.) or Blood Therster + Infinity Edge = Bonus Passive (Attack speed increase by 15%)

Ceurin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Problem; Lack of communication for the MIA's in normal games and P.U.G Ranked games so i wanted something Viable like Wriggles for AP.

40 AP
9 mana regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive: 5% spell Vamp
UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible Sight Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown

it could be made from;

Amplifying Tome x2 --> Hextech revolver
+Meki Pendant x1

Cost:
amplifying tome x2 = 870 gold +conversion to Hextech Revolver (330) = 1200
+meki pendant x1 = 390
+conversion of hextech & Meki Pendant = 510
Total cost: 2100 gold

Kuya Moko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2011

AD users just dont get much benefit from stacking the **** out of nothing but AD you know?
also AD doesnt have anything that multiplies it much like crit and AP does

Zhonya's Toothpick

Pickaxe + Pickaxe + Pickaxe + red soda ( hp pot)

1100 gold recipe
80 damage
on hit does 25% of bonus ad on a 3 second cooldown ( ranged gets half benefit )
active is
50 health regen over 2 seconds and during regeneration 10% of physical damage taken gets tacked on to bonus AD up to a cap of 50 and lasts 10 seconds 60 seconds cooldown
4060 total cost

viola an incentive to stack the heck out of AD

axesandspears

11-24-2011

Bumping this so that people will hopefully suggest item ideas on this instead.

Cyvodiaz

Recruiter

11-25-2011

Problem : With recently new champion Shyvana released, it seem really hard to find item build for her, and if buy Trinity Force for Shyvana is sound very wrong since Shyvana don't use mana, and then in Shyvana Champion Spotlight the item build that Phreak suggest is Wriggle's Lantern but in late game is SOLD and replaced with defensive item.

Item Name : Dragon Slayer's Katana or Dragon Slayer's Claymore
Item Recipe : The Brutalizer + Stinger + Emblem of Valor + 323 Gold
Total Cost : 3600
Effect : +30 attack damage
+40% attack speed
+20% life steal
Passive UNIQUE : +20 armor penetration +20% cooldown reduction
Aura UNIQUE : Nearby allied champions gain +10 health regeneration

Kryogenesis

11-27-2011

I dont know if this has been suggested or not, But 100 + pages of ideas is a lot to sift through.

Boots of Shatter Speed (aka boots of ss)
Unique passive: 2 movement speed
Unique passive: 10 armor pen

Builds from regular boots

Price:
Regular boots - 350
Upgraded boots- 750
Totaling - 1100

I feel like these are nice alternative to either rushing brutalizer or having to get BC because someones first item was a chain vest D: I think since it is armor pen, it costing more than berserkers is fair, but costing less than mercs because it can be countered by more armor (versus tenacity which does not dissipate over time). It does buff ad carries to a degree, but it offers something different than just berserkers or mercs (and occasionally cdr) on ad.
I feel like 10 armor pen is a nice boost, maybe going no higher than 12 armor pen; which I feel like, at 12< , would make it along the lines of THE go to boots. So I say 10 ArP is fair. Let me know what you think.

Also I know you guys phased in the lucidity boots as game victory; eh this could be one too or whatever else you have in store for us.

brashorc

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceurin View Post
Problem; Lack of communication for the MIA's in normal games and P.U.G Ranked games so i wanted something Viable like Wriggles for AP.

40 AP
9 mana regen per 5 seconds
UNIQUE Passive: 5% spell Vamp
UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible Sight Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown

it could be made from;

Amplifying Tome x2 --> Hextech revolver
+Meki Pendant x1

Cost:
amplifying tome x2 = 870 gold +conversion to Hextech Revolver (330) = 1200
+meki pendant x1 = 390
+conversion of hextech & Meki Pendant = 510
Total cost: 2100 gold
Up the spell vamp from 5% to atleast 15% as that is how much the revolvers give and maybe the AP as I think that the revolvers give more AP then that. You have to have a pretty good passive to make the base stats lower then the items that go into it. Check out blood razor for the example.
Overall I like this item. With the new jungle, I could use this item with AP champions that jungle and still have the same map awarness potential of a AD champion that jungles.

brashorc

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogenesis View Post
I dont know if this has been suggested or not, But 100 + pages of ideas is a lot to sift through.

Boots of Shatter Speed (aka boots of ss)
Unique passive: 2 movement speed
Unique passive: 10 armor pen

Builds from regular boots

Price:
Regular boots - 350
Upgraded boots- 750
Totaling - 1100

I feel like these are nice alternative to either rushing brutalizer or having to get BC because someones first item was a chain vest D: I think since it is armor pen, it costing more than berserkers is fair, but costing less than mercs because it can be countered by more armor (versus tenacity which does not dissipate over time). It does buff ad carries to a degree, but it offers something different than just berserkers or mercs (and occasionally cdr) on ad.
I feel like 10 armor pen is a nice boost, maybe going no higher than 12 armor pen; which I feel like, at 12< , would make it along the lines of THE go to boots. So I say 10 ArP is fair. Let me know what you think.

Also I know you guys phased in the lucidity boots as game victory; eh this could be one too or whatever else you have in store for us.
A few things. Armor pen is better then spell pen in the early game. This is the time where most of the damage is coming from autoattacks. When a mage has three spells and their ultimate is kinda also around the time where Armor pen is equal to spell pen.

Next, consider which champions could abuse this item. Olaf comes to mind as his ultimate already shaves off a ton of armor, plus a ghost blade to shave off another 20 armor, plus stark's then with these boots and armor pen marks he can shave off close to 100 armor from a target. So an Olaf builds this and just melts tanks with out having to resort to reckless swing thanks to such a huge armor pen stat. Now if you say tanks should have more then 100 armor then you are right to an extent. Armor and Magic resist lie on a curve of diminishing returns after the 100 mark. Any more and you get progressivily less protection (100 gives 50% off 200 gives around 65% off) so it becomes counter productive to buy too much armor.