Blade of the runied king passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gegsh

07-04-2013

In my quest to mathematically prove whats better for jax, hextech gunblade or BotRK, I came into a road bump, i'm unsure if the 5% (enemy remaining health) bonus physical dmg passive from BoTRK benefits from life steal, so it gives 15% lifesteal. By that logic 15% of 5% is .75% . Would this mean that before a defense check on an enemy you would absorb .75% of the enemy's remaining health every hit? thx in advance

Dzanio

07-04-2013

It would be current health before dmg was accounted for, not remaining health; lifesteal is calculated based on all physical damage dealt by an auto attack, including on hit effects (yes the passive triggers lifesteal).

Dzanio

07-04-2013

Quote:
V3.04:

Attack damage reduced to 25 from 30.
Combine cost increased to 1000 gold from 650 (total cost increased to 3200 gold from 2850).
Maximum damage dealt to minions and monsters reduced to 60 from 90.
Active heal amount is now reduced by the target's armor.

V3.03:

Recipe changed: Dagger + Dagger + Bilgewater Cutlass + 650 gold = 2850 gold
Attack damage reduced to 30 from 45.
Now grants 40% attack speed.
Life steal increased to 15% from 10%.
UNIQUE Passive adjusted to "Deals 5% of the target's current Health in bonus physical damage (max 90 damage vs. monsters and minions) on hit."
UNIQUE Active changed to "Deals 15% of target champion's maximum Health as physical damage (min. 100), heals for the same amount, and steals 30% of the target's Movement Speed for 4 seconds (60 second cooldown)."
UNIQUE Active range increased to 500 from 400.

V3.02:

Attack damage increased to 45 from 40.
Current health damage increased to 5% from 4%.

V1.0.0.152:

Cost increased to 2900 from 2825, combine cost reduced to 975 from 1000.
Damage type changed to physical from magical.

V1.0.0.150: Added

Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass + 1000 gold = 2825 gold
+40 attack damage
+10% life steal
Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150 physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown). (500 range)
I could very well be missing something; could you please point out where it says that? I see that they removed the "heals for half the amount" from the passive damage description, but as far as I can tell when they changed the damage type to physical they made it work like other physical damage on hit effects.