2v1 item solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RainßowÐash

07-03-2013

an item that grants higher hp regen per the amount of oppents near you and less than 400 gold

IdoI

07-03-2013

Or you could just ask the jungler for a gank.

Krosan

07-03-2013

I'm guessing he's referring more to the idea that 2v1 is becoming overly ubiquitous in pro-level play, since I can't imagine it being an issue in any solo queue below plat.

The idea is that pro teams are forcing 2v1 lanes regularly these days in order to score fast towers and global gold; typically those lanes are safe enough that a jungler gank just isn't an option, between heavy ward coverage and the laner usually being in a poor position to go all-in with a gank, assuming they're not getting outright zoned.

This wouldn't really help the problem, though. Sure, it might help keep the laner's health up, but health regen doesn't save you from getting bursted, and that's always a danger. Buying this item would also be a fun trap to fall into if they suddenly rotated to present a 1v1 lane against you, at which point you'd be against a full-power solo laner with "combat" items while you just have a health regen item not designed to be good against a solo lane opponent. The teams coordinated enough to go for a 2v1 lane are also the teams that would mercilessly punish anyone who tried using this item.

(For some background, you'll have to do some searching for the Riot post regarding 2v1 lanes; it pretty much boils down to being seen as problematic because it screws up the game's progression, not to mention shrinking the "viable" champion pool for solo lanes down to "the handful of champions who can pull off a 2v1 lane.")

Lee0rFeed

07-04-2013

Well, When I play Voli, I find using Warmogs the best way to go, the hp and regen are very nice. But other than that I'm not sure if there's an item that increases regen when enemies are near.
Hope I helped.

Diabloshadow87

07-05-2013

ive always been wondering since they nerfed potion amount and hp regen is the stat of choice for lane survival why not accept it and increase hp regen item, i agree it would help melee alot plus if it builds into something tanky, RADC/AP wouldnt buy it for lack of dmg. woot woot fap fap fap