Champion graphics that 'level'

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bolshoi

12-18-2010

this would be pretty awesome actually. Was thinkin about a character who changed as his skills leveled up.

I.E. Morde starts off as a normal armored knight with a maul. Level Q: His mace gets bigger and spikey. Level W: His armor gets larger and spikier. Level E: His gauntlets/cape get more awesome. Level R: His helmet gets awesomer.

Kryptix

12-18-2010

Teemo: completely changes coloring every level. When he hits 18, his colors change to a random set every 30 seconds.

Kesshisan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-18-2010

Would Zilean grow younger as he leveled up?

VoG Nova

12-18-2010

cool idea

PinoyZoi

12-18-2010

Sounds cool, but might make the game have longer wait times causing people to wait REALLY long for slow computer users.

SweetTooth

12-18-2010

Easiest way would be to have the champions change at levels 6, 11, and 16 when they get their ults. Though it would require 3 different skins and/or models per champion.

Bainemo

12-18-2010

Tryndamere's right arm keeps getting stronger than his left arm until he looks like a bandersnatch from Resident Evil

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-...screenshot.jpg

Trollebus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2010

I foresee a champion referencing Link, from the Zelda series.

Dirty Foot

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
We've talked about this sort of an idea before. I think the concept is very cool and hope we can find a character it fits on the future.
Awwww, don't limit it to just one character. Armor/weapon and spell effect cosmetic upgrades would be absolutely epic. That'd be damn-near as cool as personalized taunts between specific champs.

StevenIsBallin

12-18-2010

I think it would be cool if your champ changed their appearance the more you played them. For every 5 games on that champ their appearance changed a little or something. It would have to be a toggle though in case you dont like the new look.