Yi.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

Highlander + Wuju

Chase and your done.

Go back to your base.

Repeat.

Alternative:
Get Lizard Buff.

Are you hurt?

Move to turret, HEAL.

HOLY SHIET THEIR COMMING

Highlander

Escape without because they can't slow you or snare you.

That is Yi. Nerf please.

Teru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

lol I played Yi as a main back when I first started playing LoL and stooped because he is to broken make be feel like a ******* noob playing with him because how OP he is.

2nd Yi wanting Nerf
Suggestion: Top priority should be reworking Highlander skill refresh on kills is >,O broken maybe add a cooldown- for killing with it on but really his ult with its speed and no snare/exhaust atk speed+ is powerful by its self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleasye View Post
Lolumad
Troll thanks for waisting post space on that

Sleasye

12-25-2009

Lolumad

MazoMackz

Recruiter

12-26-2009

i don't really see how he's broken his other skills are mediocre skills see?

and highlander won't even last more than 12 Secs

I'd say his Wuju need to be rework somehow Cho'gath 's Vorpal Spike beat wuju in every way

jerzy

12-26-2009

Highlander wasn't even his ultimate at one point... lol.

Unfawkable

12-26-2009

Highlander needs a bigger CD and to NOT refresh upon kills, and problems solved.

MazoMackz

Recruiter

12-26-2009

^^^

then it would be too weak to be ulti

then Blitz's Overdrive beat highlander in most ways

Teru

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazoMackz View Post
^^^

then it would be too weak to be ulti

then Blitz's Overdrive beat highlander in most ways
LMFAO Overdrive beat highlander noooooo Overdrive has + and - when it runs out he is slowed and no refresh ult on kill AND not 100% on this but I think he can be slowed/exhausted wile Overdrive is on so no it is not better in any ways shape or forum.

Zaysus

12-26-2009

This is how Yi has been for a long time. He's designed to do those things. If you get stunted early game he's a paperweight later. Without Highlander up he's exponentially worse in combat, so if he doesn't get the first kill he goes for he's usually dead or trying to run away without the run speed / slow immunity. If he gets the kill and Highlander refreshes, well, that's kind of the point of the character. There are definitely other characters that deserve to be looked at for nerfs before Yi. He's not a god.

Slowdown

12-26-2009

So you say, without Highlander he has the same problems as most other chars? Runing away without slow imunity ... lol!

They nerved Clean becouse it was considdert "OP" but for Yi it is ok to have the pre-nerved Clean build-in WITHOUT timer?

First: remove slow imunity
Second: give it a cooldown
Yi fixed.