Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch+Yi combo in team WAY to OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teru

12-25-2009

ya title says most of it Twitch and Yi on the same team = auto win EVEY time evan if other team gets more kills. Twitch can start soloing towers with his bull**** range at lev 6 and well Yi can tank towers and solo kill them by 10 MEANING!!! evan if your team is killing more and pushing taking 2-3 ppl to kill a tower the Yi/Twitch combo will make it to your inhibitors way before your team can. ALSO the atk speed they both have makes them RAPE OMG RAPE at end game and by the time they push up on your inhibitor it is about end game and all that time trying to keep them down is pointless because of there ults and they WILL get gold for there items evan if you been killing them.

Yi/Twitch combo is for SUPER ass noobs who want a easy win really should be a rule you are forever know as a ass in this game for using that broken combo.

FYI I am lev 30 with almost 200 wins and really only won agents that combo once and the other team had a DC so I know what I am talking about this combo is lame and really should be know as a noob combo.

DarkVizard

Banned

12-25-2009

You should add Shaco that would make a perfect team.

Teru

12-25-2009

Quote:
DarkVizard:

lol the team I last played with the Yi/Twitch combo had a Cho Shaco and that Ice bird really ppl who play this way suck hard core thats why they NEED to use this combo to EASY win/cheap games.

Sprodj

Recruiter

12-25-2009

Lets face it: right now, the game is kinda broken. Twitch+Yi, yes is a great combo. All I can say is that they will probably both be nerfed in an update soon, so I don't really think that it is worth getting extremely upset over.

GreenWolf

12-25-2009

and Tryndamere, don't forget about Tryndamere.......

DayDemonz

12-25-2009

Quote:
DarkVizard:

Shaco and yi wow..........

DayDemonz

12-25-2009

Quote:
Sprodj:
Lets face it: right now, the game is kinda broken. Twitch+Yi, yes is a great combo. All I can say is that they will probably both be nerfed in an update soon, so I don't really think that it is worth getting extremely upset over.

Twitch is just fine, he has low defense but, Yi can use his special and kill someone then run awway with it again...

T a e

Master Recruiter

12-26-2009

Quote:
Kanka:
Twitch is just fine, he has low defense but, Yi can use his special and kill someone then run awway with it again...

twitch is not ok imo. ambush + spray and pray on normal (not fed or fell behind) twitch will destroy everyone in 5v5 team fight. if you disagree, you haven't played the game long enough. (I have +500 games played)

MazoMackz

Recruiter

12-26-2009

how can yi possibly tank tw at 10 ? with meditate?

PS do Lifesteal work on TW?

Teru

12-26-2009

Quote:
MazoMackz:
how can yi possibly tank tw at 10 ? with meditate?

PS do Lifesteal work on TW?

lol really dude he just needs like 4-5 mobs with him when he gos in and starts ult but really not hard to do.