Is there any champion that can solo Baron?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jetronic

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboBatman View Post
I've recently done it with Udyr at lvl 16 with a madred's and golem buff just spamming tiger/turtle. Nasus can also do it fairly easily with his ult up. The important thing about solo'ing baron is to remember he gets tougher as the game progresses. While you might be able to bring him down easily with a bloodrazor and some lifesteal at minute 20, you're going to have a lot more problems with similar gear at minute 30.

Also, they fixed the mundo bug.

Its also worth mentioning that I've not been able to solo baron with any caster, ever. Maybe someone has found some secret to doing so but without lifesteal and consistently high dps he just isn't going down.
Actually high sustainability casters, like Fiddlesticks and Swain, and high DPS casters, like Cassiopeia and Morgana DO have the ability to solo Baron. Very rare in a real match, but it's certainly possible, just not viable.

zxlkcf

03-11-2011

Jarvan does it easily. Solo Queue, level 17, Zerker Greaves, SotD, Wriggles and Yoomuu's.

Only lost around 600 HP.

SethCypher

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsGay View Post
Jarvan does it easily. Solo Queue, level 17, Zerker Greaves, SotD, Wriggles and Yoomuu's.

Only lost around 600 HP.
Stonewall did it with Youmuu's, Wriggles, Randuin's, Normal Boots at level 15 I believe. If you think about it, that's actually a pretty normal build on Jarvan and he was rushed too.

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

I did it as Jax with 3 Gunblades >.>

JASLegend

03-11-2011

Jax owns him 1 on 1 as long as you know how to play him

ThunderZZZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

The guy who started the thread is banned :O (Off topic)

Anyways nearly everyone can solo baron with the appropriate build :P

AboutTenPandas

03-11-2011

Late game Udyr can.

ZidenVentania

03-11-2011

the best character to solo baron is fiddlesticks no discussion about it. Not that he is actually the best killer for baron, is just that he doesnt really need to be so high level and have many items to do so. If you pack that spell vamp book and a penetration boots and a few cooldown reduction runes (drain after drain, no time ur not draining) you can solo Baron at lvl 8 - 12 with ease. Just gotta be care cause when hes low life he will jack 80% of ur life off with a single hit, so if an enemy spot you it will be very easy for you to get killed.

Solaxee

03-11-2011

I think that every champion can solo baron with certain build. I saw Cass soloing baron in one of YT videos

Jake Juke

03-10-2012

ive done it with super late game nocturne and didnt lose any health and ive also done it with warwick