Evil Tiamat and Bloodthirster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ancalgon

12-18-2010

I just bought twitch and got a bloodthirster full stack and a tiamat and some high damage items and a lot of attack speed, and with twichs ultimate I found I had AOE lifesteal and insane AOE damage, and i could go 1v3 on all the enemy tanks and kill them all if i was not stunned.

Want do you guys think of the build?

The Boz

12-18-2010

I think you're not 30 yet.

Ancalgon

12-18-2010

still insane aoe lifesteal man!

and aoe damage!

mushplomplom

12-18-2010

whats with twitches and getting tiamat

FailyMcSadShorts

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancalgon View Post
I just bought twitch and got a bloodthirster full stack and a tiamat and some high damage items and a lot of attack speed, and with twichs ultimate I found I had AOE lifesteal and insane AOE damage, and i could go 1v3 on all the enemy tanks and kill them all if i was not stunned.

Want do you guys think of the build?
SO LIKE DUDE, like what you did, was like... play a bunch of sub 50 wins, lvl 15 scrubs, GET TOTALLY FED like OMG WOW FED, and then... buy stupid **** and won?

I RIOT needs to change forums so if your <300 wins, you cant ****in post here.

Scutty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2010

Come on dude he seems pretty low leveled and stuff (no offence). Let him experiment! And besides who knows? One day maybe tiamat will become a must have for Twitch and you'll all feel like idiots! Let him learn and realize its downfalls don't just rage because they don't play how you play.

Ancalgon

12-18-2010

thank you walkerbros for the comments

MirrorDarkly

12-18-2010

You realize he wasn't justifying your build, he just said that we should let you fail.

Ancalgon

12-19-2010

well yes, but I at the end of the match I could kill the entire team with my ulti in like 7 hits with this build. So just say'in it worked like a charm for me, I thought someone could use it to.

Cenerae

12-19-2010

Tiamat isn't really a good item. It looks and sounds good on paper, but the splash radius is tiny and it won't usually work too well for actually killing champions, which makes it mostly good for killing minions. Buying an item for killing minions with seems a bit pointless to me, since getting damage makes you kill minions faster to begin with.

A decent Twitch can easily destroy teams with his ultimate with a bit of attack speed and lots of damage to go with it. Tiamat isn't really helping him any. Look into a Ghostblade or Infinity Edge perhaps. (Yes, I realise the active on the Ghostblade isn't at it's full potential on a ranged champ, but you can hit it as you pop out of stealth for the ult and get full use out of it for your ult duration, which is all you want it for anyway)