[Guide] Nunu, the not so camoflaged Jungling Yeti!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

climax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
It would be hard for anyone to go 1v1 against warwick. Just remember that if you are low on health, it is a death sentence due to Warwick's movement boost. Especially know this when popping your Ult, since he could most likely easily run out of it.
thanks for the quick reply and answering my question.

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqualisk View Post
I tried this out and a couple questions and comments. What do you do after you jungle? I find that I had a bunch of items that helped me vs. creeps, but I was rather useless in team battles. I could do little 1 v 1 and in a team battle the best I could do was pop my ulti. I could push a lane pretty effectively if no other heroes were present, but Nunu does not seem to offer a lot of PvP power.
I'd like to hear someones comment on this ...i experience the same thing while jungling with Warwick and im not sure how to fix it...

c0de

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusAudley View Post
I disagree that Blood Boil is a useless skill if you're going to be getting Madred's Razors. Raising his attack speed raises the rate and chance with which they can proc, meaning faster Jungling.
at the early levelss, blood boil isn't that great (takes some time to get the razors), but ice keeps you alive and allows you to jungle faster =D

Ryoshi

08-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
I'd like to hear someones comment on this ...i experience the same thing while jungling with Warwick and im not sure how to fix it...
The fun part of Jungling is the element of surprise. People typically forget that you are jungling, especially in the beginning. I know whenever I jungle I occasionally stop to help gank a lane. This is especially the case with the bottom lane, since you can go kill the dragon while doing so.

Hâdes

09-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Wait....a tip of your hate? You must like it enough to hate it.
lol i was thinking the same thing

docey

09-05-2009

mmm ive tried this and it doesnt work. No matter what nunu cannot kill the lizard.. biting it and smiting it and it still has too much hp to kill before level 3 and at least 1 maldred...

Bailon

09-05-2009

huh, I open with the lizard at level one with health pot and cloth armor and I have not died from him yet. attack then bite as you need to

TombMonkey

09-05-2009

Lol, Yeti totally shadowed poor Nunu,

Aviseras

09-06-2009

Great guide, would be even better w/ rune and mastery suggestions since I haven't gotten a chance to tinker around with them much yet.

Atmosfear

09-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailon View Post
huh, I open with the lizard at level one with health pot and cloth armor and I have not died from him yet. attack then bite as you need to
If you are not purchasing cloth armor and a health pot before you attempt the lizard/golem, you will definitely die.

Also, you should wait until you've taken XX damage before using bite to recover the lost HP. Every little bit helps.