Need help on tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveYuRi

11-25-2010

Soo im wondering whats a good build for him but i have a decent idea on whta his build is

The thing i need help the most is his rune page. CAn anyone tell mea good build for his runes?

thanks

SaaRoony

11-25-2010

avarice (x2), merc treads, phantom dancer, inf edge, build 1 avarice into ghostblade, guardian angel

RoflTroll

11-25-2010

Crit Chance, all 30 slots of it.

When you start the game with over 20% crit chance, this actually make that early IE even more devastating.

Belbin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

For rune page, I'd go for crit chance and crit damage, maybe with flat health quints because they work so well on everyone.

Ohrn V

11-25-2010

crit runes and buy zeal berserker greaves or mercury treads if they have many cc, then infinity edge, finish phantom dancer then bloodthirster black cleaver and guardian angel. you are unstoppable with these

LoveYuRi

11-25-2010

For the critl runes like which ones?
My runes right now r for my tanks soo everything is msotly hp but im gonna change

which runes should i change like red,yellow,blue or quint to crtil chance?

LoveYuRi

11-25-2010

anyone with more advice?

Sad Faced Panda

11-25-2010

Brawler first, 2 pots. 14 or 20% crit from rune pages, whichever you like more, crit or a bit more critdmg/armor/dodge etc.
Turn it into an avarice whenever you get a chance, get your boots, zerkers should be fine for most of the game unless they're hellishly heavy on stuns or taunts.
Zeal second item, then infinity edge then last whisper.

Why not finish the PD? Expensive, you don't really need the dodge, the attack speed isn't too much and with zeal, avarice and IE you'll have 50% crit or more so you're just wasting it at this point.
If they aren't heavy on armour, build your Ghostblade before the whisper then because you get nice damage and armour pen from it, along with the 50% attack speed and 15% off your cooldowns is a nice plus too.

For laning, feel your enemy out. If they're squishy, you might want to try focusing more on spinning at them and trying to crit them to either get a kill or deny exp. This is risky since Tryn is fairly easy to kill but if you're laning vs an Ashe or someone, you can kill em in a few swings so might be worth the risk.

If they're tanky, still try the same thing but you might want to just focus on last hitting more. However if they're overly aggressive, you MUST last hit everything you can or you're going to get screwed. If you die early, you'll going to be set back very very far.

He's more of a finesse champion than people realise, since you have to know when you can engage them, when to harass and when to back off. Sure this goes for every champion, but there is no forgiveness with the Barbarian King if you do something ******ed.

HerpinMcDerpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

I rock trynn probably the hardest out of anybody here fromt he sounds of things. alot of people go for phantom dancer right away or zeal and that just not the way to go im going to explain to you a build that brings to trynn his much needed attributes fast and CHEAP. ok so all you need on trynn is crit attk speed and damage I know alot of people will downright disagree with me here saying "blar life steal". life steal is too expensive this is a PURE build and will cut down a life steal trynn any day, ive done it too many times.
ok so what i do is get around 22 percent attack speed and 8-12 crit in my rune book thatl do you good. you will build your champ exactly like this

1.Brawlers greaves
2.Cloak of agility
3.attk speed boots ( by this time your farming will be much easier and healing try to minimize going back to base as much as possible and feed of you critting minions for health and gold )
4.recurve bow
5.pickaxe
6.dagger
7.zeal
8.dagger
9. phantom dancer
10. cloak of agility (this is around end game at this point your hunting down champs and 1 or 2 hit farming minions easy peasy money so if the game goes on your going strait for infinities edge)
11.bf sword
12. Infinities edge
13 madrids blood razor (if you get this far in your build then idk what to tell you ive only done it once)

Unr3alAnGeR

11-25-2010

Dorans shield
Boots
Brut + Avarice --> Ghostblade
Mercs
BF + Agility --> IE
Last Whisper
Phantom Dancer + Bloodthirster.

I never liked crit runes on him. Arpen, dodge, cdr and flat HP I run. Mainly because I cbf buying runes that are useful for just one character.