The ask Eggtart Chow anything thread!

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-18-2010

Channels _should_ be broken by any movement, be it knock up/back or grab, any that aren't are bugs. They went through a month or two ago and fixed some that weren't (including Karthus' ultimate, it now breaks on knock-up and knockback).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Channels _should_ be broken by any movement, be it knock up/back or grab, any that aren't are bugs. They went through a month or two ago and fixed some that weren't (including Karthus' ultimate, it now breaks on knock-up and knockback).
A buddy and I will try out all the different types of CC tonight and test out whether Nunu deals damage in each situation. Will get back to you with the results when we have access to both of our computers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

I played as Nunu the other day against a Poppy, and I'm pretty sure her charge interrupted the ultimate.

On the other hand, I was playing as Trundle a few days ago and using Pillar of Filth right under a channeling Nunu simply moved him a few feet without interrupting the channel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniOmega View Post
I played as Nunu the other day against a Poppy, and I'm pretty sure her charge interrupted the ultimate.

On the other hand, I was playing as Trundle a few days ago and using Pillar of Filth right under a channeling Nunu simply moved him a few feet without interrupting the channel.
Did she stun him at the end of it by knocking him into a wall though? As I said earlier, I'll test this stuff later tonight when I have a mouse. Back when I played Trist it didn't interrupt and neither did Janna's ult. Here's a video of Janna's knockback not interrupting a channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVUpm7dsOqk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Just did some testing with a friend, knockbacks now interrupt all channels. As you can see from the video I posted above they used to just move the target. We tested with multiple channeling champs, also.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Common0324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

The product gas from combustion of a solid fuel with pure oxygen has the following drybasis molar composition: 72% Carbon Dioxide, 2.57% Carbon Monoxide, .0592% Sulfur Dioxide and 25.4% Oxygen is fed to the furnace in 20% excess. There is no oxygen in the fuel. What is the elemetal composition of the fuel?

This one has really been killing me recently. Help please the great Eggtart Chow!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnggernaut

Senior Member

12-18-2010

What is the max cdr% from items?

Does it stack with cdr runes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common0324 View Post
The product gas from combustion of a solid fuel with pure oxygen has the following drybasis molar composition: 72% Carbon Dioxide, 2.57% Carbon Monoxide, .0592% Sulfur Dioxide and 25.4% Oxygen is fed to the furnace in 20% excess. There is no oxygen in the fuel. What is the elemetal composition of the fuel?

This one has really been killing me recently. Help please the great Eggtart Chow!!!!
Hmmmm...tough question, but I think I can help you. I'll say this in the simplest way possible.

n1=Carbon
n2=Sulfur
n3=Hydrogen
n4=Carbon Dioxide
n5=Carbon Monoxide
n6=Sulfur Dioxide
n7=Water
n8=Oxygen

100 mol basis of dry flue gas

20% excess O2 = n80= (1.2)(n1+n2+.25*n3)

C: 0=n1-x1-x2
S: 0=n2-x3
H: 0=n3-2*x4
CO2: 72=0+x1
CO: 2.57=0+x2
SO2: .0592=0+x3
H2O: n7=0+x4
O2: 25.4=n80-x1-.5*x2-x3-.5*x4

Substitute the excess O2 equation into the final O2 balance equation:
25.4=(1.2)(n1+n2+.25*n3)-x1-.5*x2-x3-.5*x4

Therefore:
n1= x1+x2
n2=x3
n3=2*x4

Since x1, x2, and x3 are known, we only need to solve for x4.

x4=91.8916

So answers are:
C: 74.57 atoms
S: .0592 atoms
H: 183.7832 atoms
O: 144.69 atoms

Compositions:
C: 18.5%
S: .014%
H: 45.6%
O: 35.9%

Hope that helps!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnggernaut View Post
What is the max cdr% from items?

Does it stack with cdr runes?
Max CDR is 40% and yes your runes help add to that. You get 5.85% from flat CDR glyphs and 8.1% with CDR per level glyphs at 18. CDR glyphs are the only CDR runes you should buy. You COULD buy the quintessences, but I've never seen anyone with them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Common0324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Thank you friend, I gots one more for ya, What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object??


12345612 ... 33