Xin Zhao Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claricorp

12-21-2010

exhaust and ghost can be great spells for xin, but really you will only need one or the other.

To play xin I really enjoy getting E first, then Q and then W+E with your ult any time you can get it, E can be a great farming and harassment tool because of its AOE.

Frozen mallet is a great item on xin, it makes him tanky and lets you chase and land your Q alot easier then getting some, but limited attack speed items is a good idea, you wont want to go beyond 60% bonus from items as it wont really help you out much beyond that. Merc treads and hexdrinker are also useful if your scared of nukes. Lifesteal in general is useful, I find if you are having some in lane troubles a bilgewater cutlass is cheap and efficient, though not that nifty lategame, build it into a gunblade if your rolling, but you shouldnt need to.

billyderpds8

12-21-2010

my xin build is

berserkers greaves
frozen mallet
phantom dancer
phantom dancer
bloodthirster

Carados

12-21-2010

Please don't build Frozen Mallet on Xin Zhao... It's like buying Frozen Mallet on Ashe of Olaf.

Randuin's Omen is much better, because with some CDR he can do more effective CC then the mallet will ever give.

If you have 40% CDR, which you can get with better damage output then you can other stats, you can keep a target disabled better then you can with a Frozen Mallet.