Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Video Guide] Evelynn Tutorial and Montage

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zebano

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Good video but this is just SorakaBots revive/smite build.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeepers Creepers

Senior Member

12-18-2010

Not really he uses different set up. Sorakabot uses ad items. The only thing similar about the set up is the summoner skills.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dan Dinh

Recruiter

12-18-2010

Quote:
Jeepers Creepers:
Not really he uses different set up. Sorakabot uses ad items. The only thing similar about the set up is the summoner skills.


its SorakaBots/mine build 1:1...
check out the guide he posted before.
And to clarify something, i use this account to post on us. Samurai = blacksteal = sorakabot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColbyCheeZe

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Quote:
Samurai:
its SorakaBots/mine build 1:1...
check out the guide he posted before.
And to clarify something, i use this account to post on us. Samurai = blacksteal = sorakabot


I gave credit in the video description.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hvywpnsguy

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Can't you take ignite instead of revive? You can still jungle really well without suiciding at lizard if you have armor runes.
Also, what do you do if the enemy team knows what you are doing?I have met an eve who was doing the exact same thing has you did here, but I knew about the revive tactic already and I ganked her at the golem, shutting her down completely for the entire game. What would you do if you got ganked? or if the enemy team knew what you were doing?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

biomorph

Senior Member

12-19-2010

Nice video and interesting build. Thumbs up.
I am a die hard AP Evelynn fan and I've been trying to make that work as a junger as well. And I think I've nailed it with my last rework.
I hope you do not mind if I drop a link to a video I made here for those interested and perhaps you want to comment on it as a fellow Eve player

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4PP4xq9yzQ) is the video. I am no great video maker so my apologies in advance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raksis

Senior Member

12-19-2010

When I tried this today I failed hardcore and fed because my team decided it would be fun to push the lanes to the towers and when our mid called for a gank(and I stunned the Malz) Ashe(our mid) ran back because she had to recall. WHY DO YOU TYPE : GANK if you are going to recall??1??

IMADBRO!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PooPie92

Junior Member

12-19-2010

great guide and vid, i run a similar build only use rageblade for the stax

Quote:
hvywpnsguy:
Can't you take ignite instead of revive? You can still jungle really well without suiciding at lizard if you have armor runes.
Also, what do you do if the enemy team knows what you are doing?I have met an eve who was doing the exact same thing has you did here, but I knew about the revive tactic already and I ganked her at the golem, shutting her down completely for the entire game. What would you do if you got ganked? or if the enemy team knew what you were doing?


i came across a poppy who knew what i was upto and he killed at golem and lizard. i'd suggest buying as many wards as you can whenever you need to to keep the entire map exposed. Wards are also gr8 for ganks so use em


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MemoryLapse

Senior Member

12-19-2010

I liked the guide, but you need to calm down a bit in the commentary. You sound a bit spastic.

In any case Ive been wanting to try a new hero so I will give this a try verbatim and see how it goes.


12