[Video Guide] Evelynn Tutorial and Montage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColbyCheeZe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2010

Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies! Use this amazing Eve strat before she gets nerfed! LOL.

Click here to check it out

Be sure to comment and let me know what you guys think!

Saule

12-18-2010

ive had trouble with her in the past so this will help a lot, ive noticed shes not played very much though =\

Archyboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2010

what's so bad about AP Eve? >

Makrothumia

12-18-2010

hey that was a great video of fryst's guide. 100% originality.
Take a look at fryst's guide here http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....4889-eve-guide

redorkulator

12-18-2010

FotM, but that is one of the best guides I've seen, great job. I've only tried her vs Soraka Bot and she ddi well there :P

Kinias

12-18-2010

Ive tried this in a couple games, so far, it's worked quite well. First one ended up with a Surrender at 25, with me as 7/3/7 Second Game was an hour long affair, with me at 19/13/27 Great fun both times, and seemingly very effective, as both ended with wins and the team saying "GJ Eve" etc. What I ended up doing in the long game, as I was able to complete the build 100%, was after everything is built, swap the Wriggles for Madred's Bloodrazor, as they had a Rammus and Olaf that wouldn't die.

Fun guide!

Dan Dinh

Recruiter

12-18-2010

Well done, nice footage, if you are ok with it, i gonna link it in my guide.
Wished i would be somewhere in the credits through

ColbyCheeZe

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroflfactor View Post
hey that was a great video of fryst's guide. 100% originality.
Take a look at fryst's guide here http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....4889-eve-guide
Never seen this guide before but it was actually based off of BlackSteal the #1 Eve in EU ( Soraka Bot )

I gave credit in the description of the video.

ColbyCheeZe

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Well done, nice footage, if you are ok with it, i gonna link it in my guide.
Wished i would be somewhere in the credits through
Are you the one who wrote the guide on Leaguecraft? I think I was just going to link that guide. *shrug*

Anyhow yea I don't mind you linking it and what not. I based it off of what I read from your thread and the LeagueCraft thing.

acosn

12-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archyboy View Post
what's so bad about AP Eve? >
Nothing. Its just harder to pull off because you need a specific team comp and often times bad teammates will screw it up for you, and then you're left holding the bill.