Blitzcrank punch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGenie

12-25-2009

I just have a question because i don't have time to play LoL and i have never tried this before. If you are Blitz, you get his punch thing that doubles dmg and pops target into the air and you also get Sheen, then does the damage quadruple?

sogy

12-25-2009

thats a good question i never thought of that

DarkVizard

Banned

12-25-2009

Base on your AP i think.

Disdasdefa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

Hm... someone should try this out..1-2-3 NOT IT

OneTrueJesus

12-25-2009

From what I've seen the punch itself is what activates sheen and not the spell that makes the next hit a popup.

T a e

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-26-2009

punch probably does double damage and next attack does another double damage with sheen effect i believe.

Kuraito

12-26-2009

Triple damage, 350% damage with Trinity Force. Add in a Frozen Heart, which brings the cooldown on Power Fist down to about 3 seconds. Oh, and it CAN crit as well. Hit them with that, pop Overdrive (which will also proc TF, so 250% damage) and you are suddenly a very dangerous person. Spamming Power Fist against towers while Overdriving will bring them down quick.

...Yes I play Blitzcrank main. How did you know?

MazoMackz

Recruiter

12-26-2009

perhaps it should

since activating Fist count as a spell then attacking will grant you x2 + x2 damage

Stormsoul

12-26-2009

this is totally off topic, but as soon as i read the title of this thread i heard the words "SHOW ME YO MOVES!" in my head.

Orpheo

12-26-2009

Well,, Both the sheen and Rocket punch add X to your next attack, where X = your base attack. Therfore, X+X+X = 3x, not 4x.

Trinity force will bring that to 3.5x

Crit adds another X, bringing it to 4x[sheen] - 4.5x[trinityforce]