[suggestion]End of champion rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coccada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-25-2009

My suggestion is to block EVERY champion for normal games (except those we buy) and allow EVERY one in pratice games.

The way it is now, players try new champions on normal games... When they do it, they play worse than they do with champions they know. With this, the match gets imbalanced and the objective of balanced matches fail.

If you allow us to use only champions we bought in normal games, the chance of a more balanced match is much higher. And for testing new champions, players can always play pratice games (which give much less IP and XP).

The rotation ruins the competitiveness of normal matches.

Endnuen

12-25-2009

I like the idea.
It sucks getting your game ruined by someone with no clue about what they are doing..

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2009

i've been that person trying new characters recently I have won a few and lost a few. Don't act like you havnt been that person too. Thats why they are free so people can find one they want to work for or pay for. Outside of Tryn I havn't found my nitch. I'm hoping Poppy is it as I would like to diversify and have more than one solid option for playing. I tried Avina... went 0/5/3 with 2 turrets, Yi 3/9/3 with 2 turrets.. hmm whom shall I try next.

Firellius

12-25-2009

Problem is that you barely get any IP for playing practice matches. A new user will therefor be limited to the 450 IP heroes, like Annie and Soraka. Unless they decide to play an additional 100 practice matches to save up for a 1350 IP hero.

Anhi

12-25-2009

Players who try new characters in normal games are just low. With the exception of really talented players who have playd hundred of types of champs to their max and can instantly adapt to the new champ, at best you get a player who doesn't die too much. Yay.

If people played the four practice games you get per day (you only get ip and xp for the first four btw) before heading into a normal game this wouldn't be an issue. But people don't realize, yet, a practice win is still better than a normal loss. So if they are thinking they are getting more ip by still playing normal games even if they don't know what they are doing they r wrong.

Nizahma

12-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coccada View Post
My suggestion is to block EVERY champion for normal games (except those we buy) and allow EVERY one in pratice games.

The way it is now, players try new champions on normal games... When they do it, they play worse than they do with champions they know. With this, the match gets imbalanced and the objective of balanced matches fail.

If you allow us to use only champions we bought in normal games, the chance of a more balanced match is much higher. And for testing new champions, players can always play pratice games (which give much less IP and XP).

The rotation ruins the competitiveness of normal matches.

I like this idea. A LOT.

Endnuen

12-26-2009

As long as you can do somewhat good its okay.
It is where the person is utter shait that it bbugs me somewhat..

And don't say any of you haven't facepalmed over a clueless teammate?

Coccada

Senior Recruiter

12-26-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Problem is that you barely get any IP for playing practice matches. A new user will therefor be limited to the 450 IP heroes, like Annie and Soraka. Unless they decide to play an additional 100 practice matches to save up for a 1350 IP hero.
Sorry, but there's a option to buy champions with RP, for those who found a champion that like to play and have no patience to play pratice games until have IP enough to buy him.

survient

12-26-2009

Only addition I'd have to this is to allow new players to get 1 or 2 champs for free(no IP or RP) from a pool of basic champs, or to have a very small pool of champs that can always be played for free(i.e. ashe).

jaaasi

Recruiter

12-26-2009

i don't think it's wrong to try out new heroes in normal games as it's not that hard if i try a new hero i got about 20% chance to end up with more deaths then kills but i still like this idea because being able to try out any hero you want at any time would really be nice and that would help in deciding what hero you wanna play and when having lan etc it would also be fun if you could vary the heroes a bit more if you got friends who don't have any bought heroes but if you wanna make this work you would need to have like 4 free buys or something because getting all the ip for a hero in practice game is so hard and you don't wanna use same hero all the time