Jungle Minions Are What?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadlytorch

12-17-2010

I was fighting a jungle minion to test if it did Physical or Magic damage. (I did it at Lizard) and it did True Damage!? So does this mean my Magic Resis runes are useless? Are all the jungle minions doing true damage?
Anyone else have this problem?

Karusan

12-17-2010

No they do phys damage, except baron who does magic & physical damage. Every jungler knows this and specs armor runes.

Dragon's afterburn effects on his hit might be magic too.

Deadlytorch

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karusan View Post
No they do phys damage, except baron who does magic & physical damage. Every jungler knows this and specs armor runes.

Dragon's afterburn effects on his hit might be magic too.
I was reading death recap and it said True Damage.

Goldoak

12-17-2010

They do physical damage. What you're seeing is the Lizard Elder's buff which adds a true damage DoT to attacks.

MV101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlytorch View Post
I was reading death recap and it said True Damage.
Glitch from the hotfix for champ swapping. Its supposed to say physical. If you look at the #s from the caster and melee minions, they all get reduced to 8/13 instead of 12/25.

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

TROLOLOL, did you like, get Magic Resistance wishing that it reduced regular attack damage?

Seiuchi

12-17-2010

They should be doing physical. It's either a bug with the minions or with Death Recap.