People that tryhard normal games are funny.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nvmvoidrays

12-17-2010

wat.

i play what champions i want. if they happen to include stuff like anivia, morgana and the like, suck it up.

p.s. posting in a troll thread.

Mandolus

12-17-2010

Some people get very ANGRY when they don't win because what else is going to validate their pathetic lives?

SFSC

12-17-2010

Well, what if you just want IP? Winning a normal gives just as much.

aWildChocobro

12-17-2010

I personally enjoy winning, so I'll do what I have to do.

I don't really get the term, anyways. I tryhard...to win? I mean, when I play this game, I don't want to lose. Doesn't mean I can't have fun while doing it.

Kumatei

12-17-2010

I really don't see why I can't get angry?

If I lose, it's either because I played poorly, or my teammates played poorly.

If it's me, I get pissed at myself for sucking for about 15 minutes, then I play another game.

If it's my teammates, I get pissed at them for about 15 minutes, then I play another game.

I don't see why I can't put effort into winning, and be happy when I win, and angry when I lose?

Sure I could put no effort in, and be "content" when I win, and bored when I lose...

but who wants such lazy emotions?

Nyfari

12-17-2010

Normal games are for people who want to play a normal game. Practice is for people who want to practice. Ranked is for people who want to test their mettle and see how good they truly are.

Tryhard in normal games, because most of the people who play them are serious. Some people don't want the stress of ranked, so they play normal.

AngryTomato

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaargh View Post
Don't care about winning or losing? Don't play a competitive game.
That's why I play League of Legends.

Rehno

12-17-2010

Srsly OP, I hate people like you. I play this game to win, because thats how I have fun. I dont have fun when I get curbstomped because some moron on my team decides its a normal game and he can feed on purpose. If you dont want to win, go play something else.

RevengeBish

12-17-2010

I do it because I love these kind of posts. lol

YUNGKOREA

12-17-2010

Honestly I don't waste my time in ranked, I got up to 1497 ELO and I just stopped. There are so many close minded people who don't know simple things and simple concepts. They don't know how to build accordingly to their team. I've only played around 200 matches of Ranked and those 200 matches don't show my True ELO.

On the otherhand, Normal is more serious because I get educated players. You know why? Because I played alot Pre-Season and those games reflected my True ELO. Around 800 games Pre-Season 1. I know that people in my ELO are pre-season 1 players because their Normal ELO is somewhat high. In Normal I get people who know how to bait, act the same when a jungler is coming for a gank, they see the minimap 24/7, and they actually build accordingly to their team. I get a Tank and a Support 90% of the games I play. While in my 1497 ELO our team gets so much drama and difficulty in getting a decent team comp.

Why should I waste my time in Ranked, If i have smarter players in Normal.
That's why I want Draft Mode for Normal because I don't want to play another 500 games in Ranked just to earn my True ELO