Sunfire Drill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venia Vis

12-17-2010

The latest patch made me a very sad person. One of the champions i grew to love, and one of my first ones, Garen, isnt as fun anymore. and i can handle that, i can handle the sunfire capes not being able to (cause a sunfire Drill.)

innervating locket is gone. that makes me sad.

and i understand all the crying about these things... what i want to know, (from a red) is if these are the things you wanted to do. and not from the QQ OP from everyone.

one of the songs of the summoned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0
KDH - D-town

kinda explains the point. and why we shouldnt just nerf everything because noobs check with thier faces. =D

But honestly. Reds, is this what you wanted? i can live with that if thats the case. but if the QQ posts are getting the best of you, I'm disappointed

Lulwy

12-17-2010

If it wasn't what they wanted, they wouldn't have done it.

The community can't hold a gun to their head and say "make sunfires unique", nor was anyone particularly complaining about them stacking nor claiming it was hard to counter.

Kumatei

12-17-2010

Yes, sunfire was the entire point of playing garen, now he's just a semi-tanky.... well he's not even really DPS... so.... just a crappy tank....

Also, amumu.

Venia Vis

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulwy View Post
If it wasn't what they wanted, they wouldn't have done it.

The community can't hold a gun to their head and say "make sunfires unique", nor was anyone particularly complaining about them stacking nor claiming it was hard to counter.
So your saying all the nerfs and buffs they do have nothing to do with What people say on the thread?

i never said they were forced. But When people whined about the press r to win team (galio amumu mf vlad nunu etc etc) combo look at there ults compared to what they where.

Lulwy

12-17-2010

Or it could be, you know, that they want to balance the game and on occasion players point out things that are overpowered.

Maybe Riot didn't like AoE ult spamming teams that could steamroll team fights with little effort? I know its a stretch, but bear with me here.