Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quick opinion on the last patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

12-17-2010

When the last patch came out, i thought this game would be broken. The notes made it look horrible but after playing for four days since it came out, i gotta say i actually like it.
The game seems way more balanced to me, i'll miss innervating locket still but it was probably a good thing to remove it. I think the sunfire changes were weird, was right to make the passive a unique but to increase the cost i'm not sure. Garen isn't a very good position either.

But exept for that, it seem to be alot more fun, and i want to know what you people think .

(sorry for my english)

Edit: forgot to mention the ward nerf was pretty strange too.

RedcardKat

12-17-2010

it did balance it

Featherhat

12-17-2010

What? Riot has a clue as to how to not break their game after working on it for over a year and growing massively?

No wai!

Spiderfist

12-17-2010

Quote:
Featherhat:
What? Riot has a clue as to how to not break their game after working on it for over a year and growing massively?

No wai!

Now you're just talking crazy.