Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I have a really simple request for riot.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Root and Shaw

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Install the TapaTalk plugin for VB please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

Member

12-17-2010

I don't know what that is, but:

OK


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Quote:
BirdsKill:
Install the TapaTalk plugin for VB please.


Install the what plugin for the who?

How many people will this please? 6?

Use Ventrilo if this is VoIP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Root and Shaw

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Quote:
Firellius:
Install the what plugin for the who?

How many people will this please? 6?

Use Ventrilo if this is VoIP.


http://www.tapatalk.com/'

It's a plugin for Vbulletin that makes these forums easier to read on a smart phone.

Who the hell -1 me for asking for something extremely simple? Really now lol?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanDishWasher

Senior Member

12-17-2010

I have a really simple request for forums goers.

Stop making suggestions to Riot. They don't listen/care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Quote:
BirdsKill:
http://www.tapatalk.com/'

It's a plugin for Vbulletin that makes these forums easier to read on a smart phone.

Who the hell -1 me for asking for something extremely simple? Really now lol?


They should first get the search function back online. So I kinda agree with the downvoter. Organise your resources RIOT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Root and Shaw

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Quote:
KoreanDishWasher:
I have a really simple request for forums goers.

Stop making suggestions to Riot. They don't listen/care.


Didn't hurt to try lol but they will see a customer drop when Hon 2.0/Dota comes when if they keep it up.

@fire its a simple plugin that can be installed in few clicks I bet LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanDishWasher

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Don't get me wrong, they will put in the features, it's just the way they want to do it and in the time frame they have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firellius

Senior Member

12-17-2010

Quote:
BirdsKill:
Didn't hurt to try lol but they will see a customer drop when Hon 2.0/Dota comes when if they keep it up.

@fire its a simple plugin that can be installed in few clicks I bet LOL.


You bet. They know. Might be more complicated. Might be a key aspect of the forum software. Might have to redo the entire forum structure.

And I think you're overly dramatizing when you say that forums showing up weird on a phone is going to cause lots of people to play a different game. if that'd be the case, we'd be rid of extremely shallow people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Japanadian

Senior Member

12-17-2010

yeah i don't play this game enough and post in the forums enough at home, i gotta do it off my cell phone too, because they keep kicking me off at work


12