Bad Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apaizana

12-17-2010

but once I'm here to talk qo League of Legends is a great game of interactivity with other players, but has been utime nen that all players are willing to have a good game with everyone, in short the game is full of leavers and great verbal aggressions of all kinds think qo queue soil is getting worse and worse to be played on behalf of those players unruly riot think the games should put more severe punishments for such players so that the incident happened several times should block the account Therefore, I am not a top player but I'm not a bad jogadorno entando believe if you continue, abandon the league of legends with other friends who also play the game here is to my opinion what you think? I'm right the wrong?

KoreanDishWasher

12-17-2010

the ****?

Kumatei

12-17-2010

Dear lord, where are your periods?

iWonderful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

I stopped reading when I read the words, "jogadorno estando."
Which then lead me to believe that you used a translator...
Which then led me to believe you're foreign,
Which then led me to see that you're a junior member,
Which then led me to make your point false,
Which then led me to type this out,
Which then led me to procrastinate on a project that's due.

Apaizana

12-17-2010

yes I'm a foreigner, but I'm not an amateur, I am here referring to constant bad players who do not know how such talk about a matter that happens often with several players, spoiling the fun but all

topsyturby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

"how such talk about a matter"
"spoiling the fun but all"
oh i c.