Jungle Grief

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afttermath

12-17-2010

Ok this has been happening way too much lately. My main is Shaco and i do very well as a jungler, but lately players have been griefing me about jungling. It's always some ignorant comment in broken English like "Shaco not jungle noob, you help not" do people not understand that jungling is useful? I always support and gank lanes constantly and a lot of the time i save the life of the griefers, and yet still they complain.

Do people really think junglers are useless?

Yellow Jester

12-17-2010

no.

TheJukeBox

12-17-2010

Personally I think having a jungler gives on your team gives your team a significant advantage.

TheAmazingHedge

12-17-2010

Only if they don't understand the reasons behind jungling.

Vantwan

12-17-2010

Maybe if you brought smite with you, people would be less doubtful.

Zing!

KoreanDishWasher

12-17-2010

Personally, if I'm forced to tank (Rammus, Ammumu), I'm gonna jungle. I don't care if you picked shaco and auto locked in or not, we'll have two junglers. From the way this looks, doesn't look like that's what you meant, but just sharing how I grief.

Goldoak

12-17-2010

I've had similar issues. I ran into a yi the other day (who got fed hard and carried the game, so I shouldn't complain too much) who didn't apparently grasp the whole "jungler" concept. He took smite after we discussed who was jungling (hell I was playing Warwick) at character select and hit the wraiths for early XP and then constantly left mid to snag creep camps whenever they came up. I was so worthless the whole game because I was so behind on XP and gold. I gave up trying to gank and took advantage of their terrible jungler to control dragon/baron myself, but all in all I could have been doing much more.

Felix Aurelius

12-17-2010

I get a little miffed if people harass me when I'm jungling as Warwick, but honestly, it pays off to the point of being irrelevant what people think. More often I get the whole "YOU CAN'T SOLO DRAGON AT 5 YOU IDIOT" comments.