Please. Remember this. Twitch was 'changed', not 'nerfed' this patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Little Carry

12-17-2010

I'll write it out like a diary so you guys understand how annoyed I am -.-

- -- -- - -------------------------------------------------
17/12/10

After the big patch I looked at the twitchy patchy notes. 'Oh twitch's ult have been changed.'

I queued up for a 5vs5 solo normal queue, and the Champion select screen popped up in no time. I, wanting to carry the team, quickly typed ' ZOMG ME MID' and locked in twitch. Then all my teammates started QQ'ing.

'ZOMG TWITCH MEGA NERFED CHARACTER!?'
'Dood, twitch is now worse than a 450IP char. '
'I'll go mid with ashe noob -.-'

I pretended to be afk by not responding. When the game started, I grabbed doran's blade + potion as quick as possible and ran to mid. Ashe stayed in mid for a while, but went to top when it was 1:10. Oh yeah, mid is mine.

I scouted, stealthed. Opponent was a teemo with meki pendant. He was going to stealth in the middle of the lane. I quickly hit him, ignited him and kept on attacking him as I moved. First blood! My teammates all went quiet. :P

In the middle of the game, I had 9/3/4 - pretty good score imo. I had 2 dorans blade, 1 phantom dancer, 1 bf sword and , pickaxe and 1 40% atk speed bow. The opponent's tank was a full tank item trundle. He always targeted me so I used ghost + debilitating poison, allowing me to move faster than him while I'm also attacking him.

At the end of the game, the opponent bought lotsa oracles. I was bd'ring there inhibitor. Kassadin, Teemo and Miss fortune wanted to have a go with me. Took out kass with 4 shots, teemo with 3 shots and miss fortune with 3 shots. After I killed the inhibitor I ported home and waited for the next fight. I got a quadra kill because trundle wasn't bothering to play at that time.

Final score

28/4/6

Oh I dont know why but my teammates were silent. At the end of the game they just quit the chatroom instantly. Weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My English might not make sense because I'm an international student who's been learning English for 3 years ( yeah, long enough, but just making an escape route).

Like, twitch is not dead yet. He still wipes teams as phreak said. :P

Discuss. I would love it if my thread turned into a flame war.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

12-17-2010

Twitch is fine, like you said. QQer's have to QQ about something....

Reaver Forte

12-17-2010

I fail to see how your thread addresses Twitch's nerfs.

Basquiat

12-17-2010

2 Dorian's blades?

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

I was pleasantly surprised with the Twitch "nerfs".

Vantwan

12-17-2010

You rushed Phantom Dancer instead of Infinity Edge?

Son I am disappoint.

My Little Carry

12-17-2010

I used 3 dorans blade build before the 'change', but that doesn't work as well it did before.

EDIT : OH HELLO DISAPPOINT! :P lol jokes. I rushed phantom dancer because I saw it pointless going Infinity edge without crit chance ( altho infinity edge itself has 20% crit chance). And Phantom dancer is pretty affordable now imo.'
EDIT: Tbh, I think twitch would be even good enough with the 'straight-line attack' thing without any bonus. Most of my kills yesterday were from non-ults too. maybe 11~13 of em were from ults?

LuciferDuck

12-17-2010

you got a enemy n00b team x3. i killed tons of rats with trundle....he literaly trolls you and avoid you lvl. ;3

sleepyj101

12-17-2010

Me and my buddy decided to test and see if twitch still rolls when you babysit with janna. Turns out he does. Hes not dead he just needs some more support to carry.

Furry Legion

12-17-2010

He's no Sivir, but he's quite the ganker :P