Mord is tougher than you think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greatrabe

12-17-2010

you can see his items he didnt have that much AP, only rylais and will of the ancients. Only thing is if there was a fiddle next to you with abyssal sceptre to give you negative MR, otherwise thats a bug.

BlackLordDragonX

12-17-2010

thats because later you were getting focused by his ilusion which is alos added up to the DoT of it

Masaba

12-17-2010

Like someone said, assume that Morde uses Children of the Grave on a fed carry (Tristana, for instance) and subsequently kills her and gets her soul. If Morde then attacks you with said soul and kills you, the damage that the soul does to you shows up as 'Children of the Grave' damage on your death recap. That is apparently what happened here.

aiNpeace

12-17-2010

his GHOST did the damage.

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaba View Post
Like someone said, assume that Morde uses Children of the Grave on a fed carry (Tristana, for instance) and subsequently kills her and gets her soul. If Morde then attacks you with said soul and kills you, the damage that the soul does to you shows up as 'Children of the Grave' damage on your death recap. That is apparently what happened here.
But he didn't have a ghost of anyone.

Also, I did the math, and if he had 500 AP, he would still only deal 54% damage to my health, that's ignoring my MR. Mace of Spades didn't touch me either. I ulted into bird form, hit Z-ring, and he popped Made of Spades, effectively wasting it on minions.

I come out, he ults me, and Warwick pops up trying to KS from Mord. Warwick dies under the tower, and Morde pounds the bejesus out of me with his ult.

Edit: You guys are so damned adversarial. I thought it would bring up a few laughs.

Layotees

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Edit: You guys are so damned adversarial. I thought it would bring up a few laughs.
You act like there haven't been three 'Morde is OP' threads on the first page of this forum for the last two months.

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layotees View Post
You act like there haven't been three 'Morde is OP' threads on the first page of this forum for the last two months.
I don't believe I ever said he was OP. I was pointing out a possible bug. A bug that was funny as hell to me and the other 9 people playing.