Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I respect Your Christmas holiday but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

branizzle

12-17-2010

Quote:
Dirty Foot:
I run off an 8 core 2.67 GHz processor with 4 GB DDR3 on a 64-bit Windows OS. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series vid card. I can run fraps on it's highest setting without any FPS loss, simply by having it on another HDD. Needless to say, my gaming system is at least slightly beefy.

The winter map, and the game itself, has been wreaking havoc on my computer lately. This should not be.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470

i don't lag on the winter map with snow on

aymanh

12-17-2010

Quote:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470

i don't lag on the winter map with snow on

nice

bad element

Recruiter

12-17-2010

turn off the snow

i dont have any issues on my laptop... but i keep them off for sure. i just hate the snow particles in my face.... i find it annoying

idk how ppl used to do wind/rain/snow on dota

its just horrible looking and distracting as hell

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

I'll just respond with this:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=359759

Also, I wish LoL ran in 64-bit, lol. I checked Adobe Air in my task manager last night during a particularly laggy game: 1 GB of RAM for the game, 1 GB or RAM for the client.

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

Quote:
bad element:
turn off the snow

i dont have any issues on my laptop... but i keep them off for sure. i just hate the snow particles in my face.... i find it annoying

idk how ppl used to do wind/rain/snow on dota

its just horrible looking and distracting as hell

You can't turn off the snow. It's not an option any more.

Divine Dark

12-17-2010

This happened with the last one and they brought out a option to disable snowflakes, not sure if it was re-introduced. However I don't have any problems on that map and never have on the old one aswell.

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

Quote:
Divine Dark:
This happened with the last one and they brought out a option to disable snowflakes, not sure if it was re-introduced. However I don't have any problems on that map and never have on the old one aswell.

I didn't have to turn snow off on the last winter map, but I did just in case it would have interfered with me frapping games.

Flappage

12-17-2010

Quote:
aymanh:
Fps Rape.

All i read...my FPS rapes me too.