Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I respect Your Christmas holiday but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aymanh

12-17-2010

I really hate the Map , my Fps get really low ,it over heats my laptop and it too bright..

Please End the Holiday map Riot.

I liked Halloween more...

add an option where to disable snow flakes they are so distracting and Fps Rape.

I carry Alex

Recruiter

12-17-2010

So.. I didn't know laptops we're around in the 1800's.

Osirris

12-17-2010

I too have been having FPS problems on and off. I kinda figured it was on my end so FPS usually isn't relating to server/game issues.

aymanh

12-17-2010

Quote:
So.. I didn't know laptops we're around in the 1800's.
kinda Close year 2000

Xp Home edition , added 2 Gb Ram and changed it to Window 7

The Cello Pony

12-17-2010

Laptops aren't gaming machines. That comes as no surprise.

I remember saying there was a way to turn off the snow effects, but no-one believed me. :P

aymanh

12-17-2010

Quote:
Adell Greene:
Laptops aren't gaming machines. That comes as no surprise.

I remember saying there was a way to turn off the snow effects, but no-one believed me. :P

Yes their was in More options but it got Removed..

ik Laptop are not made for gaming machines but LoL kinda works smoothly but it just that map :/

8llllllD pap pap

12-17-2010

Quote:
aymanh:
I respect Your Christmas holiday but...
I liked Halloween more...

Enjoy hell.

Dirty Foot

12-17-2010

I run off an 8 core 2.67 GHz processor with 4 GB DDR3 on a 64-bit Windows OS. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series vid card. I can run fraps on it's highest setting without any FPS loss, simply by having it on another HDD. Needless to say, my gaming system is at least slightly beefy.

The winter map, and the game itself, has been wreaking havoc on my computer lately. This should not be.

branizzle

12-17-2010

Quote:
aymanh:
kinda Close year 2000
Window 7

found your problem

aymanh

12-17-2010

Quote:
I run off an 8 core 2.67 GHz processor with 4 GB DDR3 on a 64-bit Windows OS. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series vid card. I can run fraps on it's highest setting without any FPS loss, simply by having it on another HDD. Needless to say, my gaming system is at least slightly beefy.

Wow lucky...
Quote:
The winter map, and the game itself lately, has been wreaking havoc on my computer. This should not be.

lolwut?