@Riot - regarding the Shaco Christmas skin and Riot Points...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaver Forte

12-17-2010

Hey Riot, I was wondering if you could help me out with some extra RP so I can afford the Christmas Shaco skin. I really like how Mr. Nutcracko looks and would love to pick it up but am unfortunately 600something short of being able to purchase it.

Now I definitely would have no problem buying these points for myself if my Paypal account wasn't at risk. My Paypal account was closed for a reason I'm still looking into. I think it might have something to do with eBay but that's another story altogether. Paypal was my only way of transferring money online. If you would notice, Riot, I've already spent well above $20 on this game through that Paypal account. I'd love to purchase this skin but I just can't.

If you decide to help me out with the points, Merry Christmas, Riot. I will still continue to support you, your game, and your forums. If not, Merry Christmas Riot. I will still continue to support you, your game, and your forums. I've just seen threads like this before where Riot was more than appreciative to donate some Riot Points to their users, so I'd thought I give it a try.

Thanks for looking into this.
My current RP is 230 - the Nutcracko skin 877.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Aww cmon Riot. I love you :3

Reaver Forte

12-17-2010

Bump, also thanks for the upvotes guys. I'm surprised because I've seen so many of these threads get dropped down to oblivion with downvotes.

john

12-17-2010

just stop by best buy or something and pick up an rp card, i'm fairly sure that would work

Reaver Forte

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aenguskhan View Post
just stop by best buy or something and pick up an rp card, i'm fairly sure that would work
That's very possible if there were one around my house. ):

CeilinglessYasir

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver Forte View Post
That's very possible if there were one around my house. ):
711, they're everywhere.

Vantwan

12-17-2010

Riot I'm 1807 rp short of getting Brolaf. I know that bros watch out for other bros, so I come here to make a bold request of 1807 rp. I know it's a little bit more than what people usually ask for, but see, I spent over <insert amount of money here> on this game to support you guys, and this would be the greatest Christmas gift ever.

If you decide to help me out with the points, I will send you a box of Graggy Ice along with my very own customized GameCube. Don't forget about the big black ***** that comes with it.

My current RP is 1827 - the Brolaf skin is 1820.

Thanks again.

PicPick

12-17-2010

600 rp is a bit much tbh, riot was helping when people were missining like 2-30 rp or smth like that afaik

Reaver Forte

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeilinglessYasir View Post
711, they're everywhere.
No, no they aren't. Trust me. I know of the alternatives but I haven't come across any and I really don't want to go out of my way for an hour and a half to find a Best Buy.

Reaver Forte

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicPick View Post
600 rp is a bit much tbh, riot was helping when people were missining like 2-30 rp or smth like that afaik
I know it's quite a bit but I figured I would try anyways. Hopefully Riot will find it in their hearts to not give me coal. xD

PicPick

12-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantwan View Post
Riot I'm 1807 rp short of getting Brolaf. I know that bros watch out for other bros, so I come here to make a bold request of 1807 rp. I know it's a little bit more than what people usually ask for, but see, I spent over <insert amount of money here> on this game to support you guys, and this would be the greatest Christmas gift ever.

If you decide to help me out with the points, I will send you a box of Graggy Ice along with my very own customized GameCube. Don't forget about the big black ***** that comes with it.

My current RP is 1827 - the Brolaf skin is 1820.

Thanks again.
this doesnt make sense