Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Spotlight -- Issue #8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devenstat0r

12-19-2010

Un nerf everything!!!....bring inervating locket back,make madly attack speed again,make sunfire cape passive,not unique passive again,just make everything back to normal!!!!im sick and tired of all these nerfs!!!!!

Devenstat0r

12-19-2010

Un nerf everything!!!....bring inervating locket back,make madly attack speed again,make sunfire cape passive,not unique passive again,just make everything back to normal!!!!im sick and tired of all these nerfs!!!!

Devenstat0r

12-19-2010

Un nerf everything!!!....bring inervating locket back,make madly attack speed again,make sunfire cape passive,not unique passive again,just make everything back to normal!!!!im sick and tired of all these nerfs!!

Devenstat0r

12-19-2010

Un nerf everything!!!....bring inervating locket back,make madly attack speed again,make sunfire cape passive,not unique passive again,just make everything back to normal!!!!im sick and tired of all these nerfs!

Dominich

Recruiter

12-20-2010

Hey everybody!

Heathor

12-21-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=381859 (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=381859)

I sent you guys my picture of my idea for a new skin for Sona -___-' Oh well. ~To the LOL Summoners: I'm currently working on others. If there are some champions you'd like to see skins for let me know and I'll post them asap. Oh and if you like them and want to see them made into skins ya gotta comment, comment, comment!
Thanks everyone!

foset

12-26-2010

Hahaha the saga was awesome and the music video was hilarious the statue was good and well the comic... GREAT spotlight.