Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner Spotlight -- Issue #8

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirk24

12-17-2010

It's nice to see stuff that was created before the summmoner spotlight came around can still get into it (i.e., saga of nunu bot). Good work everyone and thank you very much for keeping our community interesting.

Alpengeist

12-17-2010

So cool!

Deth Jester

12-17-2010

Quote:
Devynity:
very impressive rammus statue =O

I thought it was ok.

BrainStein

12-17-2010

that music video is amazing!!

RocketFox

12-17-2010

all this is great and all but i hope its not deterring attention away from... say new champs, new maps, and new in game additions... its been months since weve heard anything about the new map... ANYTHING.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

12-17-2010

....I got to learn sculpting. Now.

Prize Money

12-17-2010

Lol genius !

ArchRage

12-17-2010

Yay my sculpture got featured

I might make another one duplicate just for u guys if I have spare time :P

ATOMOS530

12-17-2010

more maps please

Kyndryn

12-17-2010

Easily Angry Goran wins my heart for best videos with his Nunu Bot series. I literally watched the first four of them like, 5 times waiting for part 5 to come out. Finding out about parts 5 and 6 through this Summoner Spotlight brought a gleeful smile to my face.

That is until I watched them. I can see that Angry Goran as of part 4 is looking to write a story connecting these adventures together. Awesome, no complaints. Part 5 though didn't feel, well...anything like the others. Angry Goran wasn't very angry, and Nunu Bot was only half himself. (With the pushing and the indecisive comments.) Though after Nunu Bot started getting closer to deletion and ANTI Nunu Bot came on to the picture things started to pick up and be interesting. I even laughed about Shilo playing Garen, because that's about how easy it is to play Garen XD

Part 6, the one spotlighted in this one had a slow start. The Battle Tutorial thing was interesting in the sense that Nasus, Soraka and Annie sounded like I would have imagined them to sound, but Shen didn't fit right. Angry Goran also set the stage how Master Yi Bot sounds in my head now so that made sense. But it was still feeling slow going in that part. The moment we got to Angry Shilo VS Frustrated Goran, again things picked up. I loved the actual Shaco sound effects and voice overs thrown in at the right times. STUPID BIRDY though, didn't make much sense talking in one language, Zenon talking in another language, the bots/players talking in another, Shilo meowing...and everyone understands each other as though they are speaking one language. Little consistency thing there that didn't make sense, but its pretty minor.

The after match stuff though has me totally interested in wanting to see what happens next! What is the fate of Angry Goran? What was with the Heroes of Newerth logo? Will Nunu Bot come back from the deleted?

Angry Goran if you're reading this I hope my feedback was constructive and useful for when you edit your next one. I look forward to seeing the continuation!